Hello, So I am purchasing a new iPhone 6s through apple next week. I am using their iPhone upgrade program which will give me an unlocked phone. However apple is requiring the phones to be act... Ver más...
Hello, So I am purchasing a new iPhone 6s through apple next week. I am using their iPhone upgrade program which will give me an unlocked phone. However apple is requiring the phones to be activated before leaving the store to prevent reselling of the phones. And so I am planning on starting a new plan with verizon, I have been on a shared plan for many years but am looking to have my own plan and contract. Now I'm not sure the logistics of this situation, if I need to have an active line or plan before going in, or have a prepaid month sim card. I would like to get the Verizon Plan with the 3GB of data and unlimited txt and talk it would suite my needs, however is it possible to start a plan or contract before you own a phone on that plan? I have an existing verizon phone that I currently use on another plan, would I have to activate that phone on the new plan, then switch to the new iphone when I get it? Gracias
Hello, I have an HTC One M7 that was bought on a 24 month contract that expires in November. However, I would like to get the new iPhone (unlocked) from Apple. Now I am wondering if I can buy ... Ver más...
Hello, I have an HTC One M7 that was bought on a 24 month contract that expires in November. However, I would like to get the new iPhone (unlocked) from Apple. Now I am wondering if I can buy the phone (unlocked) from Apple and activate on my current line. I know the HTC One M7 uses micro SIM and the iPhone 6s uses nano SIM. Since my SIM card would be incompatible with the new device, is there a way to receive a new SIM from Verizon for an unlocked phone? Or do I have to purchase the prepaid line SIM card? My goal is to add the new iPhone to the existing contract, on the same line I have been using, without having to buy the phone through Verizon, which I can't until November when my contract is due for renewal. Or is there a way that I can get an early upgrade to the new iPhone 6s through Verizon? Also my HTC One M7 is not in the best condition so I doubt I'd get anything for a trade, i.e. camera burnt out from heat damage from the phone itself (great design there) and the aluminum has scratches on it, no screen damage though. Gracias