Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,268 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

KumateiDragon1's Posts

Hi Kathy65793, Thank you so much for the suggestion, but unfortunately wiping the cache partition didn't help. I ultimately took it to the VZW store and had to do a full factory reset. It's... See more...
Hi Kathy65793, Thank you so much for the suggestion, but unfortunately wiping the cache partition didn't help. I ultimately took it to the VZW store and had to do a full factory reset. It's been fine ever since. Thanks again for your suggestion! B
Today around 12:30pm ET, my GS7 downloaded a Samsung voice-to-text update.  There may have been other updates as well, but I didn't notice.  Shortly thereafter, my phone began to reboot nonstep. ... See more...
Today around 12:30pm ET, my GS7 downloaded a Samsung voice-to-text update.  There may have been other updates as well, but I didn't notice.  Shortly thereafter, my phone began to reboot nonstep.  It gets to the lockscreen, but doesn't last long enough to give me a chance to perform any functions before it reboots again. I've attempted to reboot into Safe Mode (holding the Volume Down button), but it even reboots the same in that mode as well. Please help, as I don't have a way to call into Verizon Tech Support for assistance.