Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,965 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Aaronw2's Posts

I have IPv6 set up on my home network yet the 4G LTE router seems unable to obtain an address. Does it require DHCP6?
The zip code is 95131. I work at 3125 North First Street. Depending on which side of the building I'm on I may or may not get 4G even outside. I have a Verizon Galaxy Nexus phone. I also found th... See more...
The zip code is 95131. I work at 3125 North First Street. Depending on which side of the building I'm on I may or may not get 4G even outside. I have a Verizon Galaxy Nexus phone. I also found that at the intersection of Tasman and North First Street I also did not get a 4G signal.
At my work place near Charcot and North First Street in San Jose my 4G coverage went from good to almost non-existent. Nothing has changed, same phone, same location, etc. 4G coverage used to be ... See more...
At my work place near Charcot and North First Street in San Jose my 4G coverage went from good to almost non-existent. Nothing has changed, same phone, same location, etc. 4G coverage used to be decent, now it's completely unusable. I still get decent 3G coverage though.