Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,560 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wam72's Posts

I know we can suspend our lines.  I know we can pay to have them shut off. I know we can lower our rate to the min and just get new phone numbers. Come on- I'm not stupid!  Been doing this da... See more...
I know we can suspend our lines.  I know we can pay to have them shut off. I know we can lower our rate to the min and just get new phone numbers. Come on- I'm not stupid!  Been doing this damn shuffle with phone companies for a while now.  But as a committed VERIZON customer we have paid our debt to them 20 times over for the offset cost of a phone with a 2 year commitment. When I see AT&T come out with a FAR BETTER plan to fit the AMERICAN FAMILY- it really pisses me off that VERIZON would not at least ATTEMPT to hold those loyal customers.  It is really sad actually.  Either way we are punished with paying full price for our phones and not having a contract, getting locked into a rip off contract, or end up with outdated phones. AT&T really has customer loyalty in mind with this new family plan.  I just wish that VERIZON cared enough about their customers to follow AT&T's respectful lead. Thanks VERIZON-  you (removed)! Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service. Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
I'm really getting aggravated.  Verizon is charging us almost $30 MORE a month for 3 lines than the new AT&T Family Share plan for 4 lines!  We only have 6G of data- and AT&T offers 10G.  AT&T Fa... See more...
I'm really getting aggravated.  Verizon is charging us almost $30 MORE a month for 3 lines than the new AT&T Family Share plan for 4 lines!  We only have 6G of data- and AT&T offers 10G.  AT&T Family Share plan is $160 a month for 4 lines (all line charges included) UNLIMITED talk/text, and 10G of data!!  We are charged a rate of $190 a month for 3 lines- with unlimited talk/text and only 6G of data!  [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] I called Verizon and the girl was extremely rude and told us that Verizon will not offer a competing plan comparable to the AT&T plan. I find that hard to believe. We are more than just a number- but Verizon won't even consider a plan that will match the AT&T Plan?  You are ripping us off!  It will run us $840 to buy out of the Verizon Contract. Come on Verizon- you are ripping us off.  BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great way to satisfy your customers. >>Attachment removed (contained personal information) to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator