Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,102 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

shannon_tucson's Posts

Thanks for the tip, moemoe1... I had the pay Call Filter app (the only one I could get to install) for a week or so.  Then I found that I could "unsubscribe" to the pay service and it appeared the f... See more...
Thanks for the tip, moemoe1... I had the pay Call Filter app (the only one I could get to install) for a week or so.  Then I found that I could "unsubscribe" to the pay service and it appeared the free Call Filter service was working. BUT... Then I got a system update and Call Filter showed up in the Verizon folder.  That should be good, but when I started and checked the app, it seems it had turned itself off.  So I did as you said and turned it back on again.  We'll see if it stays on this time.
dexman, Call Filter showed up on my phone too, but I can only install the paid version.  Not sure why.  The paid version does some good, though, so I'm going to keep it for a while until the free ve... See more...
dexman, Call Filter showed up on my phone too, but I can only install the paid version.  Not sure why.  The paid version does some good, though, so I'm going to keep it for a while until the free version starts working.
Thanks for respondng, but that's not really helpful.  As I mentioned in the OP, the compatibility list says S7 Edge is compatible, but the app says it's not compatible when you try to install it. So... See more...
Thanks for respondng, but that's not really helpful.  As I mentioned in the OP, the compatibility list says S7 Edge is compatible, but the app says it's not compatible when you try to install it. So telling me to look at the list again doesn't get me anywhere.
@boringusername wrote: Both statement can be true To simplify, statement #1 was "app IS compatible with S7," statement #2 was "app IS NOT compatible with S7."  That's what puzzled me. Knowin... See more...
@boringusername wrote: Both statement can be true To simplify, statement #1 was "app IS compatible with S7," statement #2 was "app IS NOT compatible with S7."  That's what puzzled me. Knowing both can be true clears it right up, though.  Thanks...
Dear boringusername, The OP states the issue as follows: (1) the compatibility page says the S7 Edge is compatible, while (2) the products and apps page says it is not compatible. So... Does anyo... See more...
Dear boringusername, The OP states the issue as follows: (1) the compatibility page says the S7 Edge is compatible, while (2) the products and apps page says it is not compatible. So... Does anyone actually read the OP?
The pay version is about $3/month.  I expect a working update to the free version in about $18.
Update:  I was never able to install the free Call Filter app.  But I was able to install the paid version ($2.99 month).  I feel like that's a bit odd, but at least it'll give me the chance to try i... See more...
Update:  I was never able to install the free Call Filter app.  But I was able to install the paid version ($2.99 month).  I feel like that's a bit odd, but at least it'll give me the chance to try it out for a month or so.
I have the same problem with Galaxy S7 Edge.  The website says my phone is compatible with the new Call Filter app, but when I try to install it it says it's not compatible.
The compatibility page (https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/#supportedDevices) says that the new Call Filter app is compatible with Galaxy S7 Edge. But when I try to i... See more...
The compatibility page (https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/#supportedDevices) says that the new Call Filter app is compatible with Galaxy S7 Edge. But when I try to install Call Filter on the Products and Apps page (https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/productsapps/) I get the message that my wife's iPhone and my daughter's iPhone are compatible, but my Samsung is "NOT COMPATIBLE." Verizon made such a big deal about rolling this out.  What's going on?
This won't help, but I have exactly the same issue.  I needed to reinstall Message+ because it wasn't syncing all messages (random messages missing).  I've received 7 or 8 PINs so far, and I get ... See more...
This won't help, but I have exactly the same issue.  I needed to reinstall Message+ because it wasn't syncing all messages (random messages missing).  I've received 7 or 8 PINs so far, and I get an "invalid pin" result each time.