Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,358 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

l_douglas's Posts

I got the email about the Verizon Cloud being removed and how to upgrade.  But I simply want to switch all of my phone syncs of everything being done to Verizon Cloud and switch it to Google Driv... See more...
I got the email about the Verizon Cloud being removed and how to upgrade.  But I simply want to switch all of my phone syncs of everything being done to Verizon Cloud and switch it to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (I have 1TB paid on all three).  I don't need to be paying for another cloud service. Can someone give me a link or instructions to how I can do this?
I find it absolutely INSANE that Verizon only allows you to block 5 numbers for free and even then they only block for 90 days.  If you need to block more numbers, you have to subscribe to Family... See more...
I find it absolutely INSANE that Verizon only allows you to block 5 numbers for free and even then they only block for 90 days.  If you need to block more numbers, you have to subscribe to FamilyBase at $5/mo which you can only permanently block 20 numbers.  In this day and time when scammers are using autobots to send texts to people they don't know, such as my wife, I have to log into our account and manually add the numbers.  This is INSANE when you can press and hold the text to get a popup with options such as 'Save, Add to Contacts, Mute, Call or Delete'.  There should be options to 'Block' or mark as 'Spam Text' in which case it is automatically blocked but sent to Verizon so they can add to a database and investigate if they get too many complaints on a single number. We pay a 'premium' to use Verizon versus other services such as 'TMobile, Sprint or AT&T' but we like the service and coverage overall.  But this particular issue is just a kick in the stomach that they would 'charge' for blocking robocalls/robotexts!!!
I want to 'completely' remove NFL mobile as I haven't followed pro football for over 20 years.  I have disabled it but I don't want it on my phone at all.  From research, it seems to be a 'fixed'... See more...
I want to 'completely' remove NFL mobile as I haven't followed pro football for over 20 years.  I have disabled it but I don't want it on my phone at all.  From research, it seems to be a 'fixed' application by Verizon that can only be removed if you root the phone.  If so, I feel violated that 'my' phone that I paid $900 for and pay a 'premium' for Verizon service that Verizon would 'force' me to have certain applications on 'my' phone.  Verizon didn't pay the $900, I did! So can someone tell me how I can 'completely' remove this application as well as any other 'fixed' applications without having to root the phone which would void the warranty. An unhappy customer!