Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,329 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

banderman's Posts

I had the email signature setup on the galaxy S4, I removed the email account, then I immediately set it back up.  When I tried to paste in the email signature it would not allow me, and gave the... See more...
I had the email signature setup on the galaxy S4, I removed the email account, then I immediately set it back up.  When I tried to paste in the email signature it would not allow me, and gave the me the error message Maximum Message Size Exceeded.
Yes I re added the same exchange email account with all the same settings.  Before removing the email signature I copied it and when I tried to paste it back that's is when I received the error. ... See more...
Yes I re added the same exchange email account with all the same settings.  Before removing the email signature I copied it and when I tried to paste it back that's is when I received the error.   The email signature is a legal disclaimer so it is a few paragraphs long, but it worked before.  I also have setup the email signature on another Android phone, although it was a different make and model.  I am puzzled as to why it would work one minute, but not another.  Any suggestions?
After some sync issues I deleted and removed an exchange email account from the S4.  Before doing so I copied the email signature and pasted it back and I get an error message that Maximum Messag... See more...
After some sync issues I deleted and removed an exchange email account from the S4.  Before doing so I copied the email signature and pasted it back and I get an error message that Maximum Message Size Exceeded.  Does anybody know the size restriction of email signatures or why I received this error?