Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,571 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

New2ThisVerizonThing's Posts

Yeah, thanks for the replies Ann, Jim and Pony. I looked at the detailed breakdown. Jiminraleigh, you were right - I was not told about the $35 activation fee and that's what jumped the bill up h... See more...
Yeah, thanks for the replies Ann, Jim and Pony. I looked at the detailed breakdown. Jiminraleigh, you were right - I was not told about the $35 activation fee and that's what jumped the bill up higher than what I was expecting.  randomusername001 - The 2 GB plan IS currently $75 a month, not $90, thanks.
Okay, before I switched service providers, I did my research in comparing plan features and rates. I was told that the $75.00/month unlimited talk & text plan with 2GB data would more than suffic... See more...
Okay, before I switched service providers, I did my research in comparing plan features and rates. I was told that the $75.00/month unlimited talk & text plan with 2GB data would more than suffice for my needs.  However, I just received my bill and the monthly cost is $77.50 plus $39.48 in "surcharges and other charges" for a grand total of $125.54. What the heck are these extra fees?? If you pitch a plan for $75/month, I expect to pay $75/month.  Is that such a crazy idea? Can anybody explain to me what these fees are and whether I can expect this Tomfoolery every month? Was I bamboozled? Is there a grace period for canceling and/or switching back to your old provider?