Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,220 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JJLS1's Posts

All long standing Verizon customers, please read all. If it hasn't happened to you it will, and probably has before. That all sounds so good, and I actually believed that for years. Have been a ... See more...
All long standing Verizon customers, please read all. If it hasn't happened to you it will, and probably has before. That all sounds so good, and I actually believed that for years. Have been a customer of Verizon since 1999, and Cellular One before that. On my previous 2 year contract renewal after spending 4 hours on the phone, I was promised phones and another 2 year contract with discounts. The bill came the next month and none of the discounts were on it. I called and was told that yes that was the agreement, but since Verizon had not entered the discounts the previous month and those discounts were no longer offered there was nothing they could do. After hours of discussion, Verizon determined that they would indeed honor the contract, as originally agreed to. This renewal is even worse. No discounts, every fee Verizon could dream up was added, even though these fees were discussed during the contract negotiations  and were promised to be waived, they were on the bill. After 1 1/2 hours of talking to a representative and a supervisor, most of the fees were to be waived, but the monthly package that was promised for the entire contract, is NOT to be honored. Even though the rep is on the account, and the entire conversation was recorded, I'm told "this is all I can offer". And the offer is NOT the contract that was agreed to by me AND Verizon. Code of Conduct? BUNK. You have refused to honor your own contract. After 25 years of wireless, this is probably the last straw. GOOD BY Verizon. Your competition has been calling for years. Now I'm listening. NO excuse for refusing your own contract, and I am tired of fighting and trying to FORCE you to abide by your own legal contract.