Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,183 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Hotshoe's Posts

Yes, it updated in NC. The original thread will no longer accept comments. Lol.
Good grief will you just go away. Verizon has failed period. The same exact thing happened with the Note 3. How long did it take to update that phone? Two people here are so far up Verizon's [re... See more...
Good grief will you just go away. Verizon has failed period. The same exact thing happened with the Note 3. How long did it take to update that phone? Two people here are so far up Verizon's [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] it's unbelievable. So it's Samsung yet only Verizon has a problem updating the Note phones? Okay. Go get a life, nothing but lies.
Well stated. There is no defense of Verizon, none. This is the 2nd step child they have created. The first was the Note 3. Anyone with a brain can see and admit that. If you cannot, you're a mor... See more...
Well stated. There is no defense of Verizon, none. This is the 2nd step child they have created. The first was the Note 3. Anyone with a brain can see and admit that. If you cannot, you're a moron who cannot admit to being wrong and changing your agenda, again. This is a terrible situation for customers and thus why they are leaving in droves to other carriers. Why would any Note user stay with Verizon? They have allowed their customers to spend millions on 2 phones back to back that do not work. If you cannot admit and see that you're blind or simply a troll. Dec 26th, no update and you are wrong, again.
Ugggg. If anything, you do tow the company line well. See this is what Verizon always does and has a track record of doing, especially with the Note series. I'm not dumb enough to play their gam... See more...
Ugggg. If anything, you do tow the company line well. See this is what Verizon always does and has a track record of doing, especially with the Note series. I'm not dumb enough to play their game, nor dumb enough to defend them like you. This whole thing has become a joke. Proof? It's damn near 2016 and you continue to preach they don't have the update. What a disgrace
Good god you're like a broken record showing up every moment to defend the indefensible. Verizon does have the update. Oh no, Samsung only kept the update from Verizon. Yeah okay. Snake oil sale... See more...
Good god you're like a broken record showing up every moment to defend the indefensible. Verizon does have the update. Oh no, Samsung only kept the update from Verizon. Yeah okay. Snake oil salesman.
Verizon offers nothing over other carriers. Even in the rural areas, others have caught up and surpassed their coverage. Look you have Google which has a new phone with Marshmallow already on it... See more...
Verizon offers nothing over other carriers. Even in the rural areas, others have caught up and surpassed their coverage. Look you have Google which has a new phone with Marshmallow already on it. Not only do we not have Marshmallow, but we have an old outdated Lollipop. There is no excuse for this no matter what the two defenders of Verizon say, they are both clueless. It's December 22, 2015 and not one word from Verizon. They say blame the manufacturer, hello? Every carrier in the US has it. It's all Verizon's responsibility. They don't care. Verizon you suck and I hope you go bankrupt. You are the absolute worst example of greed.
Once again the broken record says the same thing over and over. What a joke you've become. Have a CEO make a statement. Obviously, you know little about business as CEO's don't make statements l... See more...
Once again the broken record says the same thing over and over. What a joke you've become. Have a CEO make a statement. Obviously, you know little about business as CEO's don't make statements like you are suggesting. Most children know that. Once again, it's December 14th, 2015 and no update from Verizon. When was 5.1.1 released? Every other American carrier has released it. So no matter what, Verizon looks really incompetent. I honestly cannot believe you keep on this thread defending the indefensible. It does not speak highly of your intelligence. Clearly you're a troll and should leave.
Oh lookie. The resident defender of Verizon is back. Hey guess what, it's December. Oh and everyone in the world has 5.1.1 except, guess who??? Verizon. Oh they haven't gotten it from Samsung ye... See more...
Oh lookie. The resident defender of Verizon is back. Hey guess what, it's December. Oh and everyone in the world has 5.1.1 except, guess who??? Verizon. Oh they haven't gotten it from Samsung yet... What a joke. Let me talk business Verizon Customer Service. Why would anyone buy another Note product from you when you refuse to admit you have major problems and refuse to update the phones? Please answer this question. And to the two board defenders on here as well. Your answers don't make business sense whatsoever. Therefore, it boils down to incompetence, laziness, and a failed business plan. Thus why customers are flocking to other carriers. Point blank Verizon, you suck. 2 days and counting to AT&T!
Tic toc, Tic toc. Hey Verizon, guess what? It's December 1, 2015, another month has gone by and still no update for the Note 4. If anyone claims you don't have the update from Samsung, they need... See more...
Tic toc, Tic toc. Hey Verizon, guess what? It's December 1, 2015, another month has gone by and still no update for the Note 4. If anyone claims you don't have the update from Samsung, they need their head examined. And testing, hah, what a load of crap. If they wait to test then why did the Note 3 have so many problems? Why is the Note 4 still having problems from the tested 5.0.1? Hello? The two defenders here are full of crap. You cannot defend the indefensible, Verizon. AT&T has now caught up with you as far as service, especially in my area and that's why I'm leaving you. You're expensive, you don't update and your customer service sucks. You have most definitely turned into the old Sprint when they stopped caring. As far as this site, customer service here has done nothing but piss everyone off with their canned lies. Verizon, you are a disgrace and deserve to fail miserably. I'm heading to AT&T this Friday to switch as I have no contract. You see, I'm not stupid enough to buy a Note 5 to put more money in your greedy pockets.
Here are some facts Verizon customer service. Once again you're last to the party with a much needed update. Please tell me why anyone would stay? All we see is you're the best, biggest and most... See more...
Here are some facts Verizon customer service. Once again you're last to the party with a much needed update. Please tell me why anyone would stay? All we see is you're the best, biggest and most reliable carrier. We're here to take care of you. Verizon you clearly have not taken care of us your customers. Another question Verizon. Do you actually take information from here and show it to anyone? Does anyone from management actually look at this? I ask because I know a regional manager personally. When I showed her the problems of the Note 3 2 years ago, they had no idea what was going on. I showed her various blogs, this page on Verizon and other sites and the thousands of complaints. Then she called the VP and he didn't know either. I did get a free upgrade to the Note 4 as I said I was done after 8 months of not having a working phone. Now my Note 4 is getting worse daily, just like my Note 3 did. So again I ask, does anyone actually see this site from management? And oh by the way, this site is away. To have to scroll all the way down an endless page on mobile is utterly rediculous. Plus, it's slow as molasses.
Oh wow. Look at the same ole broken record line once again, low level. Verizon is the largest carrier in America. We don't give a damn about the rest of the world. Verizon has a major, get that,... See more...
Oh wow. Look at the same ole broken record line once again, low level. Verizon is the largest carrier in America. We don't give a damn about the rest of the world. Verizon has a major, get that, major problem again. What have they done to take care of their customers? Nothing. If you think Samsung hasn't passed on the update, no one can help you. Whether they go directly to 6.0 or not, it is a fail. Do you have a clue about taking care of customers? Obviously not. Excuses are done. Look at this thread and see how people are sick and tired of excuses. What a joke this has become.
Oh wow. Verizon wants us to feel the love. LMAO. What a joke.
Verizon has truly turned into a joke. We now have two Note phones in a row that have been abandoned, the Note 3 and Note 4. I have no contract and will be heading to AT&T  soon.
Verizon, can you please stop your insanity. If what you say is true then why did you not take care of the Note 3? And I want an answer, not more garbage. You never updated that phone that had no... See more...
Verizon, can you please stop your insanity. If what you say is true then why did you not take care of the Note 3? And I want an answer, not more garbage. You never updated that phone that had no service. Imagine that, a phone company providing a phone that cannot make a phone call. Do you get it? You stole millions of dollars from your customers while providing nothing. My Note 4 is doing the same thing as are others and where is Verizon, nowhere. You don't care about your customers and we are done with you. You are nothing but liars and thieves.
That's all well and good, but their track record says different. The Note 3 is a prime example which was never taken care of and they made millions of dollars for no service. The Note 4 is going... See more...
That's all well and good, but their track record says different. The Note 3 is a prime example which was never taken care of and they made millions of dollars for no service. The Note 4 is going the same direction with Verizon.
I could care less what you call it. No one is going to place a name on here. What I stated is a fact, including Verizon's track record. Keep towing the company line sport. Meanwhile, many of us ... See more...
I could care less what you call it. No one is going to place a name on here. What I stated is a fact, including Verizon's track record. Keep towing the company line sport. Meanwhile, many of us will be saying see you later, hello Nexus!
Good grief. Some here are so in the tank for manufacturers that do not do their job it's pathetic. Same lines every single time. And for the record, I recall no one stating anything from a "low ... See more...
Good grief. Some here are so in the tank for manufacturers that do not do their job it's pathetic. Same lines every single time. And for the record, I recall no one stating anything from a "low level" person anywhere. These are the facts. Customer service and awareness from Verizon has been atrocious. They have a proven track record of receiving monies, delivering poor service and ignoring major issues with their phones. They push upgrades on their flagship phones. How rediculous is that? You can believe what you want. I know different and have very good contacts at Verizon and they are not low level. And to think putting pressure on a corporation to perform to their own standards could be troublesome, is beyond rediculous. Consumers have every right to expect and demand companies preform to their own standards. They have serious issues with the Note 4. They need to acknowledge that and do everything to fix it. If that's an issue for some, then you are clueless and totally in the tank.
Yeah, a month. Wonder why the Note 3 took over a year! SMH. Nothing but excuses.
Too funny. We don't want to lose you from the 'family." Family doesn't treat each other like Verizon does.
Because they don't care and have a business model of pushing clients to new products just like what was done with the Note 3 and above in this thread with the Note 4. Do you realize Verizon neve... See more...
Because they don't care and have a business model of pushing clients to new products just like what was done with the Note 3 and above in this thread with the Note 4. Do you realize Verizon never owned up to the problems with the Note 3? What company doesn't acknowledge what the whole country knows? Those that get fined and sued by the US Govt. Some of us are tired of the lies and bs. We pay a ton of money and simply want our phones to work. And yet you defend them and have no problem with them. 5.1.1 was released in April this spring and it is now basically November. Ueah, Verizon doesn't have it. Then how is it on other phones? They didn't redesign all of lollipop. Good grief.