Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,342 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

1treasurehunterdale's Posts

I just bought a refurbished LG G3 from ebay, everything seems to work except I have ran the System Update 4 times now and it still wants to do it again! I am on Version 6.0 and I have never had a... See more...
I just bought a refurbished LG G3 from ebay, everything seems to work except I have ran the System Update 4 times now and it still wants to do it again! I am on Version 6.0 and I have never had a phone that ran more than one System Update. The phone seems to work fine other than this issue, please help!
Hi, I see that you contribute here a lot. I was wondering what your experience is with Verizon's 3g data speeds? Do you know any way to tweak the settings to speed it up? Thank you.
He checked in the computer and saw that the transactions had not went through so I gave him my debit card number and he tried again. I had my data by the time we hung up maybe 5 minutes later. I... See more...
He checked in the computer and saw that the transactions had not went through so I gave him my debit card number and he tried again. I had my data by the time we hung up maybe 5 minutes later. I went ahead and paid for 2gb which is good for 60 days. Good luck!
VERIZON THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I can't believe there are execs in this company making a lot of money and they are driving people away! Hey Verizon if you ever want someone in upper management tha... See more...
VERIZON THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I can't believe there are execs in this company making a lot of money and they are driving people away! Hey Verizon if you ever want someone in upper management that actually knows how to manage let me know. Your failing miserably and will soon be joining some of the other most hated companies in the country! I hope you posted this complaint on Facebook! All of us need to start taking this to social media, when Verizon starts losing MONEY then they may step it up.
It took me 2 calls waiting minimum 15 minutes for a live person, the first one hung up on me. The second time I got Lawrence and he helped me with my issue with no problem! Thanks Lawrence! And ... See more...
It took me 2 calls waiting minimum 15 minutes for a live person, the first one hung up on me. The second time I got Lawrence and he helped me with my issue with no problem! Thanks Lawrence! And hey Verizon why don't you play those 2 calls for training, your other reps could learn something from Lawrence!
That's a bunch of crap! It says WHEN you sign up for auto pay not after they collect first month! Hey Verizon stop trying to screw your customers and make good on what you promise. How many peop... See more...
That's a bunch of crap! It says WHEN you sign up for auto pay not after they collect first month! Hey Verizon stop trying to screw your customers and make good on what you promise. How many people are hearing its going to take up to 5 days? That is not true, they can add it right while you are on the phone! I switched from straight talk to Verizon but the 3g speeds I'm getting here in Decatur, IL are lousy! VERIZON WE WANT WHAT WE PAY FOR! Plain and simple...
You might want to check your bank account to make sure it went through. I did it twice and received confirmation text on both but neither one went through on my bank account. I called tech suppo... See more...
You might want to check your bank account to make sure it went through. I did it twice and received confirmation text on both but neither one went through on my bank account. I called tech support and was hung up on by the first cs rep, second time I talked to Lawrence and he helped me. Lawrence did a great job, thank you! Hope this helps. He checked in the computer and saw that the transactions had not went through so I gave him my debit card number and he tried again. I had my data by the time we hung up maybe 5 minutes later. I went ahead and paid for 2gb which is good for 60 days.
I just bought my wife and myself Verizon Prepaid Moto G's and used the $45 unlimited talk, text, with 500mb of data. Well I went through my 500 mb quickly as I had some apps that using it so I d... See more...
I just bought my wife and myself Verizon Prepaid Moto G's and used the $45 unlimited talk, text, with 500mb of data. Well I went through my 500 mb quickly as I had some apps that using it so I disabled them from using Mobile Data and spent $10 for 1gb. I have Wi-Fi at home so I set my apps up to only update on it, that way I could save my Mobile Data for whatever I may need on the road. I check today and saw that 338 minutes of data was used yesterday pretty much depleting the 1gb I added. I had the Mobile Data enabled but apps were set for Wi-Fi only so where and how did 338 minutes get used up? I tried calling cs and could only get a recording offering me to BUY more data. I turned the mobile data setting OFF and will see what happens not. Just wanted to let others know be careful how you have your phone set up. One more thing, we love the Moto G's!
I think they are lying about the 2 to 3 days. When you purchase extra data you get a text confirming immediately so why would it take so long for them to add it. Good luck and please post what ha... See more...
I think they are lying about the 2 to 3 days. When you purchase extra data you get a text confirming immediately so why would it take so long for them to add it. Good luck and please post what happens.
I thought about doing this until now. I have already burned up 1.5gb of data of which 338 minutes of it was yesterday at home when I was on my own wifi. I think I am going to hold off on the auto... See more...
I thought about doing this until now. I have already burned up 1.5gb of data of which 338 minutes of it was yesterday at home when I was on my own wifi. I think I am going to hold off on the auto pay for now but I hope you get your 500mb.