Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,658 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jlbryer's Posts

For #2 - Ive got no beef with Verizon - their coverage is actually better where I am than most other providers, so I would like to stay with them.  My real question is, can I cancel & restart my ... See more...
For #2 - Ive got no beef with Verizon - their coverage is actually better where I am than most other providers, so I would like to stay with them.  My real question is, can I cancel & restart my contract with them (on order to take advantage of the new phone prices) and keep my number.
In regards to ETFs.  My contract is up in November 2012.  I originally had a Droid 2, but broke it in January (yes - I dropped it in water and no I didn't have insurance).  I was lucky enough to ... See more...
In regards to ETFs.  My contract is up in November 2012.  I originally had a Droid 2, but broke it in January (yes - I dropped it in water and no I didn't have insurance).  I was lucky enough to still have my old "dumb" phone, so I down graded my service plan and was using it fine until yesterday when it started turning off & on every 30-45 seconds - making it impossible to send-receive texts, make calls - anything except check the time. Here are my questions - I believe it will be cheaper to cancel my current contract and restart it - buying a new phone.  I don't want to buy a new phone out-right as I would have to pay retail (outrageous). 1) Is my ETF based on my smartphone or my dumb phone? 2) If I can do this (which I'm not even sure that I can), would I keep my number? Any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks