Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,106 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

McGibblez's Posts

The issue has been happening occasionally since the first week I had the phone (have owned the phone for about a month now).  Dont remember which apps i had downloaded at the time.  Same for the ... See more...
The issue has been happening occasionally since the first week I had the phone (have owned the phone for about a month now).  Dont remember which apps i had downloaded at the time.  Same for the sim card issue, been happening randomly since i got the phone.  I have not had the sim card replaced yet, however i plan on going get it replaced soon to see if that is the issue.
I have a Galaxy Note 4. Occasionally i get this message and i cant receive or make phone calls or texts.  I have to restart my phone most of the time and it will work.  Sometimes i have to res... See more...
I have a Galaxy Note 4. Occasionally i get this message and i cant receive or make phone calls or texts.  I have to restart my phone most of the time and it will work.  Sometimes i have to restart it multiple times to get it to work. Also i get a message saying my sim card is unreadable and am forced to restart my phone.  This will happen repeatedly at a time. (happened 17 times in a row last week... had to keep restarting it and removing/replacing the sim card until it finally worked.  then it happened again later).
I have been having issues with my phone detecting my sim card.  It works fine but randomly has fits where i have to restart my phone because it cant detect my sim card.  Occasionally i will have ... See more...
I have been having issues with my phone detecting my sim card.  It works fine but randomly has fits where i have to restart my phone because it cant detect my sim card.  Occasionally i will have to do this repeatedly in a row... yesterday i had to restart my phone 17 times and remove/replace the sim card until it finally started working again. Then occasionally i will lose all service and data until i restart my phone. Is anyone else having issues like this??