Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,337 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

x_infantry_x's Posts

Of course I don't want an update that breaks my phone. I've never implied that. The fact that Verizon takes their sweet time releasing updates to their customers isn't because it breaks them it'... See more...
Of course I don't want an update that breaks my phone. I've never implied that. The fact that Verizon takes their sweet time releasing updates to their customers isn't because it breaks them it's because thats the way they roll. If the update was released for unlocked international variants of the edge and it works great and it didn't break them then it means it's safe. The fact that Verizon hasn't release it again,  it's because that's how it rolls. Watch every other major US carrier release the update before they do to us. That's the only thing that I'm implying here that makes me sick of Verizon other than that I love being on this network.
I totally understand your point. But wanting the update it's not always about whether the phone has something wrong or not. The edge came out a while ago already and we as customers pay pretty g... See more...
I totally understand your point. But wanting the update it's not always about whether the phone has something wrong or not. The edge came out a while ago already and we as customers pay pretty good money for these smartphones. If Google has a new version of the OS ready for it... It passes me off that my carrier takes its sweet time to release to me while in Australia and some other parts of the world people that have the same phone are already rocking the latest OS. So again,  it ain't about what's wrong with the phone but about keeping our phones updated as they should in a timely matter. ☺... We pay a lot of money for these phones and I personally pay a lot in my plan. I'm a loyal customer and I expect the same loyalty back for what my money it's worth.
Does anybody have a clue of when Verizon will release lollipop for GALAXY NOTE EDGE? I know they started rolling it out for Note 4 yesterday 04/02/2015 but did not mention the Edge.