Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,862 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sleepy3103's Posts

I was just informing them to make sure they do that in the future. Its hard to help when you don't know what phone people have. I have seen quite a few messages about Iphones in the android area ... See more...
I was just informing them to make sure they do that in the future. Its hard to help when you don't know what phone people have. I have seen quite a few messages about Iphones in the android area thats why I asked that.
Ya that might help as well since those are probable not coming from actual phones.
You can also add that email to trusted contacts with some emails or add it to your google contacts and you will make sure you get future emails from that sender.
They have to be in the right folder sometimes to show up as an available ringtone. A lot of phones limit the length and time also to be used as a ringtone.
I don't know about this one. I would change my number. Watch what you sign up for, and or put your number on. I had this happen a couple years ago. Had to change my number to get rid of it. Do u ... See more...
I don't know about this one. I would change my number. Watch what you sign up for, and or put your number on. I had this happen a couple years ago. Had to change my number to get rid of it. Do u get any similar emails? Might be able to unsubscribe from their list that way.
Ok let us know if it helps.
When you ask for help make sure you include the Manufacturer and Model of your phone. Like mine is the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Make sure when you take out the Sim card you keep the battery out also for a minute or so.
What tablet do you have and what Did it update to? Does it have a removable battery?
I haven't had that problem. Just the problem with Android to Iphone texts.
Are they all iphone users? I have the same problem with my neighbor, my daughter, and her mothers phone. All Iphone fives.