Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,341 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

crinta_papa's Posts

this is to all to be fore warned about ordering from verizon online by yourself. this started on Tuesday 1.  when you order even though the website may tell you will be shipped by 4pm the next ... See more...
this is to all to be fore warned about ordering from verizon online by yourself. this started on Tuesday 1.  when you order even though the website may tell you will be shipped by 4pm the next day, somewhere in small print it will tell you that there maybe a processing time of 3 days. 2. Verizon will process your payment, charge your credit card, then you will get mail, that sends you to site that says pending processing 3. now that the online order is complete and you get mail confirmation the system can error..If the system errors no one is alerted or even knows about it in verizon, but the order never made it to the warehouse, so you are in limbo 4. if you call to check on the status, no one has any information about what the warehouse does, they only pass emails between verizon and the warehouse. customer service will tell you its ok and it will ship, online orders, will tell you no matter what 3 days for processing, even if the website told you will ship by 4pm the next day.  if you keep talking to customer service, then you get passed to sales, sales pass you to customer service its a verizon go round,, oh but some one may be smart and tell you to call FEDEX even though you dont have a tracking # for fedex. the 3 day processing seem to be only known by the online team too, everyone else will tell you that the order will ship next day by 4pm so dont be fooled, by any of them telling you anything 5. So know that your order is in limbo, you have choices cancel the order you made, reorder which means you pay again and then they will reimburse you, or you wait until the warehouse process your order, but remember people in verizon have no control over the warehouse. now the only reason why the system error was found was because i called them to find out my status, I had many people seemed concern with the issue, promised they would text me with information, i got 0 texts, 0 messages, nothing for the problems or troubles..  when Friday rolled around i was promised that the phone would ship friday, and delivered on Saturday. Friday evening called to check, they said sorry all shipping is closed, best to wait another 72-96 hours before shipping as there is nothing they can do to escalate or find out what is happening at the warehouse...
i am in the same boat, ordered tuesday after 4pm, as they said it would ship by 4pm the next day and 2 day shipping used..  have no Fedex tracking number, but found out once order is made,theres ... See more...
i am in the same boat, ordered tuesday after 4pm, as they said it would ship by 4pm the next day and 2 day shipping used..  have no Fedex tracking number, but found out once order is made,theres a place called the warehouse that can hold 3 days, before shipping anything out or the ware house.. so now instead of being home and able to sing for the phone, we will have to shift work schedules, one verixon decides that they will ship my phone to my house.  so for 2 day shipping i may get it after 1 week..been told for 2 days in a row that it will ship... nothing but online sales tells me no delays no problems, but warehouse says it special configuration on my phone takes 3 days, but cant tell me when it will ship, or be delivered..
ordered iphone 6 space grey, tuesday 1000 pm, with 2 day shipping going on to day 3, no fedex tracking number or anything..  order is pending, as my iphone requires special configuration, it coul... See more...
ordered iphone 6 space grey, tuesday 1000 pm, with 2 day shipping going on to day 3, no fedex tracking number or anything..  order is pending, as my iphone requires special configuration, it could take 3 or more days for them to do