Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,229 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

hitz420's Posts

Since Verizon is not going to fix this 5.0 lollipop update i demand a different device without having to pay. Take this unfortunate s5 dud and give me a 6 or 7. This phone has problems beyond my... See more...
Since Verizon is not going to fix this 5.0 lollipop update i demand a different device without having to pay. Take this unfortunate s5 dud and give me a 6 or 7. This phone has problems beyond my beliefs. Yes i did a factory reset. Yes i did not install any extra apps. Yes i did cache wipes. Since on 2 yr plan and am pass the warranty date i can pretty much say ugh. No updates. No good customer service. The same senseless replies over and over. Studio dont work and you guys just ignore it's  downright wrong. Verizon doesnt care if your poor or upset or confused. I wont but i would like to punch the ceo in his mouth. I am sorry i feel that way but we customers are getting punched in a different way and Verizon can do that emotionally and mentally. Only thing that i can see is right is really awesome area coverage service.
Verizon does not care about their customers. We have to find some kinda of fraudulent actions. I was lied to when i got this phone. The sales rep specifically told me that my phones performance ... See more...
Verizon does not care about their customers. We have to find some kinda of fraudulent actions. I was lied to when i got this phone. The sales rep specifically told me that my phones performance and staying receiving updates were guaranteed. Verizon used me. I feel lied to and cheated by what i thought was the best of everything. Is it ok for a company to do this. If im being punished then so should they.
Helloooooooo. Why should we do all this [removed]. I shouldn't have to disable or uninstall or delete anything. If they do test and make sure this 5.1.1 update runs smooth then what you are sayi... See more...
Helloooooooo. Why should we do all this [removed]. I shouldn't have to disable or uninstall or delete anything. If they do test and make sure this 5.1.1 update runs smooth then what you are saying is that when we bought the phone they were [removed] enough to skip testing and all the [removed] that the ""verizon workers"" reply on our posts makes me feel like its a computer randomly spitting words on this community site. I may not be the best typing a sentence or paragraph but i hope all will type random gibberish and see how they like it Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator
So i guess we have all learned that the Samsung galaxy s5 from verizon is still stuck on 5.0 even after countless attempts from the costumer or consumer of how much we said we needed an system u... See more...
So i guess we have all learned that the Samsung galaxy s5 from verizon is still stuck on 5.0 even after countless attempts from the costumer or consumer of how much we said we needed an system upgrade. I guess my question is are we or are we not getting an upgrade. It has gone well past the point of knowing this answer
On 3/4/2015. My 3rd s5 now since then. First one was a system device problem. Second was returned because volume button popped out when in pocket. No other damage to phone. Now with this one we ... See more...
On 3/4/2015. My 3rd s5 now since then. First one was a system device problem. Second was returned because volume button popped out when in pocket. No other damage to phone. Now with this one we are stuck with 5.o lollipop and of course like everyone else i am just unhappy im stuck with this for 2 yrs. I am on ssi and am not rich so there is a bummed unsatisfied depressed customer. Me. I know thier is nothing i or you could do to help. Ty for you support and in 2017 a new phone upgrade is waiting.
The problem started the minute I signed up with Verizon. More problems when sales person opened mouth. Worst problem is when Samsung galaxy s5 was in my hand. It sucks when u get a phone on a 2 ... See more...
The problem started the minute I signed up with Verizon. More problems when sales person opened mouth. Worst problem is when Samsung galaxy s5 was in my hand. It sucks when u get a phone on a 2 yr contract and minutes after turning it on you realize that you got burnt and theres literally nothing you can do about it without paying a butload of money. Ugh.
Maybe we as paying customers should do some type of boycott or send the ceo and owners ridiculous amounts of negative input. I was promised a phone that would be with a always up to date system.... See more...
Maybe we as paying customers should do some type of boycott or send the ceo and owners ridiculous amounts of negative input. I was promised a phone that would be with a always up to date system. Nope. All i got was a samsung galaxy zero wanna b s5 crud. I got suckered by a representative for your company. Ty.
Just give in already. We have the right to know this information.
I think you are wrong saying a factory reset will fix most things when Apparently it does not. At least thats what im seeing from most of the posts i read. Why the heck did i buy a 500 dollar ph... See more...
I think you are wrong saying a factory reset will fix most things when Apparently it does not. At least thats what im seeing from most of the posts i read. Why the heck did i buy a 500 dollar phone where i can pretty much do absolutely nothing on. I got robbed.