Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,288 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nloshaw's Posts

I had a 4G device prior to my iphone 6 and my data still only increased since the switch to that phone.  I switched back to my 5S on Thursday night and I have not even used 1gb since (three days ... See more...
I had a 4G device prior to my iphone 6 and my data still only increased since the switch to that phone.  I switched back to my 5S on Thursday night and I have not even used 1gb since (three days now) and I apparently used almost 3gb in one night on last Thursday when I was still using the 6.  I talked to Verizon again today and they told me to do a master reset and add one app at a time that I use.  So pretty much at my expense I have to trial and error it because I am still expected to pay my overage from December and what will be over in January now since I am already half way through my plan (being 7 days in).  Oh it cannot be disputable though because it shows I used that data.  I am not happy with Verizon right now at all.  Paying for a phone through their edge program I do not even want to use.
So you have no suggestions?  I am just stuck hanging and paying for a phone I am scared to death to use because of the amount of debt it is already put me in?
I have also reviewed my data usage nonstop.  Since switching to my 5S late last night, I have used it like I normally do and it is funny I do not have data accumulating like I did on the 6.
Yes this was all done and confirmed yesterday. 
What is upsetting is that this is an evident issue and it clearly is the phone but yet I am still expected to pay the $400 overage bill and I will most likely be over this month too now.  I was t... See more...
What is upsetting is that this is an evident issue and it clearly is the phone but yet I am still expected to pay the $400 overage bill and I will most likely be over this month too now.  I was told that "Verizon just provides the service".  Really?  I am paying you for the phone so I would think Verizon should support it's products too.  Am I wrong?  I bought the phone from Verizon and it is obviously faulty so now I pay the consequences. 
I had a 5S.  I spoke with CS yesterday and we did some troubleshooting to make sure I have certain apps turned off. I do not stream videos or music. I am religious clearing out my apps as well.  ... See more...
I had a 5S.  I spoke with CS yesterday and we did some troubleshooting to make sure I have certain apps turned off. I do not stream videos or music. I am religious clearing out my apps as well.  I have maintained my same phone use for years as indicated by my data usage through November (it is all the same).  I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone with CS this morning after the iphone 6 used nearly 3gb within a few hours.  I then decided to swap that phone with my old 5S that was on my other line that is rarely used.  The CS rep from this morning ran some reverse IP addresses and said it looked like I was bouncing off apple servers??  There is supposedly a ticket out there that tech support is going through the last 4 days of my cycle since it just started, last month with the overage to November my normal month.  I have used nearly 8gb in 4 days.  That is alot, dont you think?
Did you find a resolution to this?  I am having the same problem with my iphone 6.  From November prior I averaged 10-12gb a month.  I switched to the 6 at the end of November and my December bil... See more...
Did you find a resolution to this?  I am having the same problem with my iphone 6.  From November prior I averaged 10-12gb a month.  I switched to the 6 at the end of November and my December bill used 27gb.  I am 4 days into my new cycle and it is saying I already used 8gb of my 15gb plan.  Please let me know.
I am having the same issue ALL OF A SUDDEN just in the last month. I typically use 10gb and now this last month I supposedly used 30+gb. I've called, posted on the forums and have not gotten any... See more...
I am having the same issue ALL OF A SUDDEN just in the last month. I typically use 10gb and now this last month I supposedly used 30+gb. I've called, posted on the forums and have not gotten anywhere. I don't understand how I can go the past few years never using this much data but I switch to an iPhone 6 and upgrade my plan through a promo since it was free gb's and now I'm triple of what I normally use when nothing has changed on my end for usage.