Hello Kristie, Thanks for your reply.  Ok about coincidence of fixing or trouble.  This is a Verizon company phone with only voice and texting no data.  I have to keep data turned off or I don... Ver más...
Hello Kristie, Thanks for your reply.  Ok about coincidence of fixing or trouble.  This is a Verizon company phone with only voice and texting no data.  I have to keep data turned off or I don't receive texts (this is how all of my coworkers phones have to be or they don't receive texts either) This trouble happens in different zip codes like 14222 14224 14205..... To run the backup assistant I connect to wifi, turn data setting on and then it does its normal update of my contacts.  I then shut off data until the next time I run the backup assistant.  I have been doing this since 3/2013 which is when the Blackberry had it's data shut off. Thanks, Al
Still not working.  It has worked and stopped working several times since your reply.  I just uninstalled and reinstalled it and it doesn't work.  ¿Alguna sugerencia?  Thanks, AL
Still not working.  It has worked and stopped working several times since your reply.  I just uninstalled and reinstalled it and it doesn't work.  ¿Alguna sugerencia?
Hello Kristie, This is odd, I didn't change/fix anything since I emailed you and it is now working. The last time I had a problem after I emailed you a few months ago it also started working. ... See more...
Hello Kristie, This is odd, I didn't change/fix anything since I emailed you and it is now working. The last time I had a problem after I emailed you a few months ago it also started working. Does my emailing your dept cause VZ to check/fix things? Thanks! Al
Hello, I work for VZ landline and have a Bold 9930 company phone with data shut off.  I have used backup assistant for years but now it stopped working.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled but i... Ver más...
Hello, I work for VZ landline and have a Bold 9930 company phone with data shut off.  I have used backup assistant for years but now it stopped working.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled but it still wont work.  I was able to connect it to wifi, turn data setting on and then run the backup.  Now it just sits for a minute and then says "backup assistant has lost network connection.  Please retry your operation" Two weeks ago I was given some troubleshooting tips and I did them and it started working  but a few days ago it stopped working again.  I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again but it is still not working. Thanks! Al
Hello, I don't see your name in the email. Anyway this is odd, my backup assistant stopped working over a month ago, I started your troubleshooting tips but didn't find anything wrong halfway ... Ver más...
Hello, I don't see your name in the email. Anyway this is odd, my backup assistant stopped working over a month ago, I started your troubleshooting tips but didn't find anything wrong halfway through the list. So I tried the backup assistant and it now works. I definitely didn't fix anything did you? A year or so ago the same thing happened and after chatting with tech support a few days later it was fixed. Thank You, Al
Hello, I work for VZ landline and have a Bold 9930 company phone with data shut off.  I have used backup assistant for years but now it stopped working.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled but i... Ver más...
Hello, I work for VZ landline and have a Bold 9930 company phone with data shut off.  I have used backup assistant for years but now it stopped working.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled but it still wont work.  I was able to connect it to wifi, turn data setting on and then run the backup.  Now it just sits for a minute and then says "backup assistant has lost network connection.  Please retry your operation" If you could even recommend another backup that would be fine. Thanks! Al