I am unable to edit the "nicknames" of my devices in the browser. I have tried three different web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. None can edit the nickname. The pencil icon does nothing ... See more...
I am unable to edit the "nicknames" of my devices in the browser. I have tried three different web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. None can edit the nickname. The pencil icon does nothing when clicked. This is not a "cache" issue. I'm on Mac OS X 10.11. Does anyone else have this issue?
My Samsung Galaxy SIII is crashing when I try to run any app. I've checked the charge. I've popped and replaced the battery. I've turned it off and on again (actually, it does that itself.) It's ... See more...
My Samsung Galaxy SIII is crashing when I try to run any app. I've checked the charge. I've popped and replaced the battery. I've turned it off and on again (actually, it does that itself.) It's not overheating. Suggestions?
There are iPads for sale on craigslist and ebay. However, I need one that can be connected to Verizon. Verizon docs say "Carriers typically use different frequencies and air interface technol... See more...
There are iPads for sale on craigslist and ebay. However, I need one that can be connected to Verizon. Verizon docs say "Carriers typically use different frequencies and air interface technologies to provide wireless network access.  Accordingly, a device that works on one carrier’s network may not be technologically compatible with another carrier’s network." What are the chances that a used,  refurbed "unlocked" 4G iPad will work with Verizon? All the seller says is "4G".
Where? How?
Where do I find VZwavsservIce to disable it??
SheritaH_vzw - It disturbs me Very Much that you say " When do you see this message appear on your screen? Please share more details."  As several people ave pointed out, Verizon reps should KNOW... See more...
SheritaH_vzw - It disturbs me Very Much that you say " When do you see this message appear on your screen? Please share more details."  As several people ave pointed out, Verizon reps should KNOW about this error. Verizon users are getting it, reporting it, and annoyed by it a lot. We've posted all over the web. You guys need to get your act together and fix this.
I was going to say that I never received a notice of the 4.3 update back in December or January, but now I'm beginning to wonder if I dodged a bullet. Is 4.3 that bad??
I have a Galaxy S III. I am trying to upgrade the OS. I go to Settings .> About Phone... etc. It says "Connecting...". Eventually, it says "Service not available." It _always says_ "Service no... See more...
I have a Galaxy S III. I am trying to upgrade the OS. I go to Settings .> About Phone... etc. It says "Connecting...". Eventually, it says "Service not available." It _always says_ "Service not available" . Yes, I'm within 10 feet (actually 18 inches) of my WiFi. Yes, I have > 80% battery. Yes, I've read the FAQs. I tried Kies desktop,. It also says "Connecting...." (forever). How do I get past "Service not available."?  Or work around that?