Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,104 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Needahuman's Posts

I was able to find a way to contact a human and they resolved my issue.  I guess the phone set up call forwarding on its own to a person I have never met in my life.  The old *73 is what clears c... See more...
I was able to find a way to contact a human and they resolved my issue.  I guess the phone set up call forwarding on its own to a person I have never met in my life.  The old *73 is what clears call forwarding.  I was then able to setup my voice mail. 
When someone calls my phone and I don't pick up, the call goes to another person who has to be annoyed by now.  I've never set up call forwarding and have gone through the process of setting up v... See more...
When someone calls my phone and I don't pick up, the call goes to another person who has to be annoyed by now.  I've never set up call forwarding and have gone through the process of setting up voice mail.  Calls still go to this other person.  I can't seem to get a human from Verizon on the phone or in chat to clarify this issue.