Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,105 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

user415's Posts

I also bought my phone from third party (Target) and got the same story you did about not qualifying for the port-in credit as a result. In making my purchase, I relied on the following thread (#... See more...
I also bought my phone from third party (Target) and got the same story you did about not qualifying for the port-in credit as a result. In making my purchase, I relied on the following thread (#842196) in this forum:   Port In Credit This question has been Answered.   theusualsuspect Nov 12, 2014 6:29 PM      Do you get the port in credit only if you buy online or in a Verizon Store?  I found the devices I ordered 6 weeks ago locally at a 3rd party store, and wonder if I buy them at the 3rd party if I can still get the port in credit.     Correct Answer by Verizon Wireless Customer Support on Nov 12, 2014 7:53 PM                    Hi theusualsuspect! Great news! All port ins are eligible for this credit. It does take 2-3 billing cycles to get the credit, but going to a 3rd party vendor is OK! Thanks, ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport     I will be following up with Verizon customer support now that I have located that post.