Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,468 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jas0nmack's Posts

Hello George, Your developers squashed this in build 6.7.3. Please see attached screenshot of the change log confirming so. This can be marked resolved.
Hello, For the past week my Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955U1) running Android 8.0.0 with September 1, 2018 security updates and Baseband G955U1UES5CRI1 has been displaying the message "S... See more...
Hello, For the past week my Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955U1) running Android 8.0.0 with September 1, 2018 security updates and Baseband G955U1UES5CRI1 has been displaying the message "Syncing messages Temporary background processing" in the notification tray and the only way to remove it is by rebooting and after that it will happen again. It will happen if I have good or poor signal and even on WiFi. There was an update to my phone on the 27th I was hoping that would resolve it which it didn't and last night there was an update to Message+ (Version 6.7.1) that didn't resolve it either.