Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,276 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Laytonoid's Posts

Anyone else with this problem? Both my wife and I have iPhone 7 Plus. Just to the right of the Apple logo on the back of the phone there is a crackling buzz noise. If you have an iPhone 7+ would ... See more...
Anyone else with this problem? Both my wife and I have iPhone 7 Plus. Just to the right of the Apple logo on the back of the phone there is a crackling buzz noise. If you have an iPhone 7+ would you please start up a video on YouTube or somewhere and turn the sound off, listen to the back of the phone near the Apple logo, and tell me if you have the same results? Also, you will need to be in a relatively quiet room and have no case on the phone. Went to the Apple store and they pretended nothing was wrong with it. I convienced them to replace my wife's anyways because hers was extra loud. The new one is quieter in this regard but still makes the noise. I have a 128gb matte black one and she has a rose gold 32gb.
MB iPhone 7+ 128gb here. Ordered 9/16 and estimated to arrive 10/26. Received text yesterday updating me on the order saying it was now in processing. Today I received another text telling me it ... See more...
MB iPhone 7+ 128gb here. Ordered 9/16 and estimated to arrive 10/26. Received text yesterday updating me on the order saying it was now in processing. Today I received another text telling me it shipped. It will be here on Monday via FedEx.
There is a crackling noise/hissing from the back of the iPhone 7+. Both my wife and I have one and they both do the same thing. We actually had my wife's replaced at the apple store and they pret... See more...
There is a crackling noise/hissing from the back of the iPhone 7+. Both my wife and I have one and they both do the same thing. We actually had my wife's replaced at the apple store and they pretended there was nothing wrong with it. They did hear the noise though. I finally convinced them to replace her phone but the new one does the same thing. So maybe it is normal? Well.. normal for this phone unfortunately. Anyone else with this problem?
I actually have not had the Verizon signal dropping or issues on both me and my wife's iPhone. What I have had is the crackling and hissing/buzzing sound on the back of my iPhone near the Apple l... See more...
I actually have not had the Verizon signal dropping or issues on both me and my wife's iPhone. What I have had is the crackling and hissing/buzzing sound on the back of my iPhone near the Apple logo. Anyone else have this problem with their iPhone 7+? Try turning on a youtube video and turn the sound off. While the video is playing, listen to the back of your iphone to the right of the apple logo. We even had my wife's swapped out at the Apple store and the new one does the same thing. Is this normal?
Purchased mine 9/16 with estimate shipdate of 10/26. Mine just shipped out today. MB 128 7+ Yours I'll probably be next.
Got a text message about an hour ago from Verizon saying they "received my order". My wife got her 7+ about a week ago. When they sent her this text it was the day after that she got a text sayin... See more...
Got a text message about an hour ago from Verizon saying they "received my order". My wife got her 7+ about a week ago. When they sent her this text it was the day after that she got a text saying that it was shipped. So my guess is my estimated 10/26 matte black 128gb 7+ will actually be shipped tomorrow or soon after. That is only if it goes the same as how my wife's was shipped. You should receive 2 messages. You're in the door for shipping when you get the first text message alert and its actually shipped when you get the second.
Cool! Hopefully mine is on the way soon too. Ordered same day and same estimated ship date.
Hey, I also ordered the Matte Black iPhone 7+ 128gb on 9/16/16. So we are in the same boat it looks like. Mine says shipping 10/26/16 as well. I wonder when they will send these out. Seems that t... See more...
Hey, I also ordered the Matte Black iPhone 7+ 128gb on 9/16/16. So we are in the same boat it looks like. Mine says shipping 10/26/16 as well. I wonder when they will send these out. Seems that the MB iPhone 7+ is more popular then the white faced ones.
Finally a decent answer. So we do to have 30 days but the trade in can be recreated after that 30 days for the full trade value as long as that first trade in submission was before the promotion ... See more...
Finally a decent answer. So we do to have 30 days but the trade in can be recreated after that 30 days for the full trade value as long as that first trade in submission was before the promotion end date. Cool. Thanks.
Well hopefully the 10/26 ship dates are only a week from now then since they are shipping yours a week early. I can only hope.
Waiting for iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black 128GB. Ordered 9/16 and expected 10/26. I hope It gets sent sooner then 10/26 though.
No that's not what reciept means. The word reciept is a noun not verb. A reciept is something you get. You are interperting this as if it says "within 30 days of recieving the new device" Which i... See more...
No that's not what reciept means. The word reciept is a noun not verb. A reciept is something you get. You are interperting this as if it says "within 30 days of recieving the new device" Which is not what it's saying. So in this case it is more likely that "reciept" is the email you recieve that has an invoice. This is why we need clarification.
Receipt of what though? When the order was placed or when you get charged? That still doesn't tell us anything.
No I can go to Apple for that. What we all want to know has been asked through out this forum multiple times. However, we want an answer that is 100% accurate and that a Verizon representitive GU... See more...
No I can go to Apple for that. What we all want to know has been asked through out this forum multiple times. However, we want an answer that is 100% accurate and that a Verizon representitive GUARANTEES is the correct response. DO WE HAVE 30 DAYS FROM PURCHASE OR 30 DAYS FROM RECIEVING THE IPHONE 7 TO TRADE IN OUR OLD PHONES and get the 650 CREDIT. We don't want a standard response because we have all had those and they have all been different answers. Give us a supervisor or something saying what is or isn't right. Thanks.
We got my wife's iPhone 7 Plus and she says she hasn't noticed a difference in reception from her iPhone 6s. Maybe is has to do with certain towers or something. She DOES have the hissing sou... See more...
We got my wife's iPhone 7 Plus and she says she hasn't noticed a difference in reception from her iPhone 6s. Maybe is has to do with certain towers or something. She DOES have the hissing sound though. If you put your ear up to the back of the phone around where the Apple logo is it makes a hissing, sizzling, crackling type sound. It's particularly loud when processing something bigger like a game but it still makes noise even just having it on doing nothing. Many others have this issue too. Super bummed. i still want my Matte Black 128gb 7+ though. I can always go to the Apple Store half hour from here to exchange it.
So that's, according to this thread so far, 3x Verizon Rep - Yes, trade in good after 30 days 3x Verizon Rep - No, if ordered online only good 30 day 1x Verizon Rep - Kind of, have to use f... See more...
So that's, according to this thread so far, 3x Verizon Rep - Yes, trade in good after 30 days 3x Verizon Rep - No, if ordered online only good 30 day 1x Verizon Rep - Kind of, have to use form to get it VERIZON, seriously?
That is total crap. Why does it matter what method we used to buy the phone? You are totally right, there was NO way of knowing that otherwise I would have ordered over the phone. I have a qu... See more...
That is total crap. Why does it matter what method we used to buy the phone? You are totally right, there was NO way of knowing that otherwise I would have ordered over the phone. I have a question for VERIZON. Let's say I even get my phone within that 30 day window. Do I have to SEND the trade in within the 30 day window or does Verizon have to HAVE the phone within the 30 day window? That could shorten the chance for trade in even more if they have to actually have it within 30 days. I have 10 days Verizon. Send me my phone quick!
So that means we have 1 person here who called and was told we have to fill out a correction form. Then we have another mine who called and was told there is nothing to worry about. Then we have ... See more...
So that means we have 1 person here who called and was told we have to fill out a correction form. Then we have another mine who called and was told there is nothing to worry about. Then we have two Verizon reps in this forum saying we DO have only 30 days to trade-in. Now I just called and asked "Sarah" the same question and she said I have 30 days from the date I ordered the phone. SO WHICH IS IT?
I have the same question as well. I ordered the matte black 128gb iPhone 7 plus on 9/16. My delivery estimate is 10/26. that is beyond the 30 day window. Even though I ORDERED the phone on 9/16 I... See more...
I have the same question as well. I ordered the matte black 128gb iPhone 7 plus on 9/16. My delivery estimate is 10/26. that is beyond the 30 day window. Even though I ORDERED the phone on 9/16 I can trade in my old phone if my iPhone 7 plus comes on 10/26? That seems kind of dishonest of Verizon seeing how you ALLOWED me to order the phone with trade in despite it being back ordered. Also, does the trade in iPhone have to be SHIPPED within 30 days or does it have to be at Verizon with 30 days? I am going to be [Removed] if I don't get the 650 trade in if my phone gets here after 10/16. That is total [Removed] and yes, I ordered my phone from the Verizon website not over the phone. Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I would love the z5. I would take the z4v as well. I just want a dang Sony phone!!!!