Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,041 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bearingman07936's Posts

I've noticed that whenever I have the phone in the car, the audio on the phone will not work. For example, if you try and play a song or video, there will be no sound coming from the phone. (not ... See more...
I've noticed that whenever I have the phone in the car, the audio on the phone will not work. For example, if you try and play a song or video, there will be no sound coming from the phone. (not driving while I am doing this!) I never use a headset or phones so there should be no confusion there. The iPod stuff doesn't bother me but the signal for new texts doesn't work either. All together I have lost audio on the phone at least 6 times. It isn't even a month old.   Anyone else notice this?  
Hopefully, that's what I got. I wish they had explained it when I was online at 3am in the morning!
I opted for the Total equipment coverage for $10.99 /mo. I am being told by a family member that she was told that asurion coverage was better at $9 and change. Anyone know about this? Thanks.