Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,800 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Smokechaser's Posts

I have been a long term Verizon customer, was a customer back when Ameritech originally existed. In the past six months I have received the worst customer service from Verizon regarding ongoing c... See more...
I have been a long term Verizon customer, was a customer back when Ameritech originally existed. In the past six months I have received the worst customer service from Verizon regarding ongoing call quality issues and poor battery performance.  Consistently I have been experiencing dropped calls that extremely limit my ability to utilize my Verizon cell phone. I have had tickets entered numerous times with a promise to receive phone calls back, when no call back, tickets have mysteriously disappeared!!! After months of frustration, I call and complain again, I am told that the tickets were resolved and that I received "numerous" phone call regarding the service.  I informed the service representative that I never received a call, and if they did call they failed to use their wonderful Verizon provided service called voicemail.  After this rude service with no resolution, I finally reached a service representative that worked with me for an hour to investigate previous issues and to work through network issues and device issues.  It was determined during my phone call that the device needed to be replaced to deal with battery issues, but potentially due to dropped call issues as well. I was promised a follow up on the network investigation and a replacement phone within a few days.  Roughly a week later I did get the follow up on the investigation determining that my device was truly at fault, but after almost two weeks still no replacement device as promised and as covered under my extended warranty.  How can a company continue to avoid responsibility and actually follow through on a commitment made to a customer.  After being on hold for 30 minutes trying to track down my replacement phone, I am through with Verizon and the piss poor service!!! I am sure once I cancel my account that I will receive a call then!!