Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,929 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Sean_Luce009's Posts

I would like to know this as well. Why is it taking so long to get this figured out? I understand programming, but if your haveing this much of a problem with a certain model or even 2 or 3 model... See more...
I would like to know this as well. Why is it taking so long to get this figured out? I understand programming, but if your haveing this much of a problem with a certain model or even 2 or 3 models put more people twards tring to find the solution! Why keep changing the update page?You get our hopes up and then boom, it's like a slap to the face. One moment we think "yes!!! Finally gonna get this update we've been waiting on for almost a year" and the next like "what the heck where'd it go?" If you update the page, then release the update. If your not gonna release the update then don't say it's being released. Wait to change your update page till after you know for sure 100% that the update is being released and you won't have to cancel it again.
I would like to apologise for my previous rant. I still don't understand why Motorola says update pending partner support and Verizon says Motorola does the updates. Any way finally got the Marsh... See more...
I would like to apologise for my previous rant. I still don't understand why Motorola says update pending partner support and Verizon says Motorola does the updates. Any way finally got the Marshmallow update now I'm waiting on the nougat update, any idea when that might happen for the Droid Maxx 2?
I have the same phone and issue. I have had 2 of these phones. The first actually fried three micro SD cards 2 128GB and 1 32GB. The second just would stop reading the micro SD card. It only happ... See more...
I have the same phone and issue. I have had 2 of these phones. The first actually fried three micro SD cards 2 128GB and 1 32GB. The second just would stop reading the micro SD card. It only happened after the Marshmallow update as part of the internal memory feature. After hours of being on the phone with Verizon, Motorola, and Lenovo and hours of research I figured out that the phone hardware is not capable of running the micro SD card as internal memory for long without causing Internal damage. It simply was no designed with this in mind. so the constant data flow of that size simply over heats the hardware for reading the micro SD card therefore causing this problem. Every one of these phones will do this with a micro SD card formated as internal memory. However if it is set a external storage the problem goes away. While I love the features of this phone and love the phone itself I will be getting g a new device because of this issue.
I have read many other discussions about other devises and updates Verizon says that their waiting on partner and partner says its up to carrier. Well which on is it? WHY THE [removal required b... See more...
I have read many other discussions about other devises and updates Verizon says that their waiting on partner and partner says its up to carrier. Well which on is it? WHY THE [removal required by ] CANT WE GET AN HONEST STRAIGHT ANSWER? All we want to know is when and why. We want marshmallow and we want it now Verizon has the best signal coverage but THE CRUDDIEST PRICES, CUSTOMER LOYALTY, CUSTOMER RELATIONS, AND THE WORST UPDATE LAG EVER. Why they don't care! They have had plenty of time to ready the marshmallow update but they are to lazy and uncaring to get it done and out. Please change your ways Verizon! We want the update give us Marshmallow or give us Death. PLEASE!!!
I had a samsung and it had a my files app to view the files on the phone i just got a droid maxx 2 and it doesn't have anything like that i need to know how to view my files w/o downloading some ... See more...
I had a samsung and it had a my files app to view the files on the phone i just got a droid maxx 2 and it doesn't have anything like that i need to know how to view my files w/o downloading some 3rd party app with constant adds that's extremely annoying and how do i set a personal ring tone from my music on my sd card in the phone? My email is [removed] please tell me if you can find a way to help me! Personal information removed as required by the Message edited by Verizon Moderator