Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,568 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ja2015's Posts

I was having that issue as well, I got rid of it by using Dalvik in the runtime under developer options. When I was using ART it was rebooting in the middle of calls as well switching to Dalvik... See more...
I was having that issue as well, I got rid of it by using Dalvik in the runtime under developer options. When I was using ART it was rebooting in the middle of calls as well switching to Dalvik helped me. Let me know if that works for you.
Do you know if you have developer options enabled?
I dont believe it is still in soak testing by Motorola. Follow the link bellow select the carrier and phone if need be but it states the following: " This device will be upgraded to the Android... See more...
I dont believe it is still in soak testing by Motorola. Follow the link bellow select the carrier and phone if need be but it states the following: " This device will be upgraded to the Android 5 Lollipop release of Android, pending partner support." Which means Verizon has its hands on it. Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.