Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,734 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

derek412's Posts

From what i've heard, early versions of Lollipop have been a mess on some carriers anyway, so i'm glad Verizon waited personally. Best to get a version with the bugs ironed out.
Got it to (finally) work....installed those official LG USB drivers, then rebooted my system and my phone, and it finally takes music files! It still prompts me that it "may not be able to play t... See more...
Got it to (finally) work....installed those official LG USB drivers, then rebooted my system and my phone, and it finally takes music files! It still prompts me that it "may not be able to play the media" when I save to it. It really should be a LOT easier in 2015 with a relatively new phone. Geez, LG/Verizon, really?
I bought a new G3 from Verizon recently. I connect it to my PC using the cord it came with, and it pops up on my system, says it's installing stuff, and then a minute later it clears out, display... See more...
I bought a new G3 from Verizon recently. I connect it to my PC using the cord it came with, and it pops up on my system, says it's installing stuff, and then a minute later it clears out, displaying an icon that says VS985 4G, and the USB Connected - Media Sync - (MTP) icon appears on my phone. All seems ok. I'm used to going to File Explorer and moving over the music files I want to my Music folder. Nope, won't take them....it just sits and never moves the files over, just freezes on the "Copying.." popup forever. I've tried several versions of the LG Suite, none of them seem to work, and AirDroid doesn't support this model either. Anyone copied music successfully to this model of G3? Have no interest in using iTunes or their "cloud" thing at all, I just want to move songs onto my phone with 24GB of space available! Thanks all for any advice.