Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,867 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vodka3557's Posts

I'm trying to add a samsung watch my prepaid plan but it says "The phone associated with the Device ID you entered is not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network."  The watch is LTE compatible a... See more...
I'm trying to add a samsung watch my prepaid plan but it says "The phone associated with the Device ID you entered is not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network."  The watch is LTE compatible and unlocked.  Any help would be appreciated.
Whenever I try to add data I get an error message:"error 119 sim and phone are incompatible"  Any help would be appreciated.
Im trying to activate a S6 on my prepaid account.  It takes the device serial number fine but when i try to put in the sim number it keeps telling me to call customer service.  I've tried multipl... See more...
Im trying to activate a S6 on my prepaid account.  It takes the device serial number fine but when i try to put in the sim number it keeps telling me to call customer service.  I've tried multiple sim cards from multiple sources with the same result.  I know the phone is good in every respect cause I've used it before on the same account.  I get bored with phones and tend to change alot.  Last time i activated this phone i had to go to a verizon store and it ended up costing me $50.  I'd like to save the $50 this time around and activate it myself.  Any help would be appreciated.
A critical piece of information left out of the story.  Thanks.
I just tried to activate a Galaxy S III on my prepaid account but it didn't work.  What's up?