Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,354 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

creepyrumrunner's Posts

This recall has been beyond frustrating. While not Verizon's fault at all, I'm hoping to get some assistance. I have been a long time Samsung fan and decided to purchase several accessories for m... See more...
This recall has been beyond frustrating. While not Verizon's fault at all, I'm hoping to get some assistance. I have been a long time Samsung fan and decided to purchase several accessories for my Note. I have the new Gear VR, the Gear S watch, and the samsung wireless charging base. All of which only work with Samsung. I have a hard time accepting a downgrade to the S7 to tie me up for 2 more years of payments just to keep using these. Will there be any refund or buy back for Samsung accessories if replacing the phone for a comparable product like the Pixel or IPhone 7?
Went to two different stores this morning and called a third. First one told me they didn't know anything about the 21st date that was sent to everybody. I showed her their own website and text m... See more...
Went to two different stores this morning and called a third. First one told me they didn't know anything about the 21st date that was sent to everybody. I showed her their own website and text message. She responded with "that doesn't mean anything". Second store told me that they are supposed to be getting shipments in today and to try calling later. The third one had some angry hag answering the phone. When I asked her about the replacements, she said they weren't sure when they were getting any. When I advised her that the official recall said they would have them by the 21st, she says "Yeah, but there's no guarantee of that. You're just going to have to wait." This is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen. I was not offered a loaner phone by any of the 3 locations and my business relies on having a phone. I advised that woman that I have recorded this conversation and if anything happens during this time, her refusal to assist with an official recall will be used. She hung up on me. 5 lines and over 10 years with Verizon and this is how I am being treated. T-Mobile will be my next stop.
The local stores are absolutely ridiculous. I have been to 2 of them who each said that they have not heard about any replacements coming in. I showed them their own FAQ section on their website ... See more...
The local stores are absolutely ridiculous. I have been to 2 of them who each said that they have not heard about any replacements coming in. I showed them their own FAQ section on their website as well as the mass text that went out. The woman then had the nerve to argue with me saying that doesn't mean anything. It was at that point that I told her to get the manager out here. He was nicer but didn't know anything either.
My Note 7 is sitting at the FedEx shipping Center 3 blocks from my home. I verified this with FedEx however they have stated that Verizon has a contract with them and they are not allowed to turn... See more...
My Note 7 is sitting at the FedEx shipping Center 3 blocks from my home. I verified this with FedEx however they have stated that Verizon has a contract with them and they are not allowed to turn the items over. So although I have purchased a ridiculously expensive phone and Verizon has already been paid for it, they are refusing to let customers take possession until they say so. This will be my last device with Verizon.