Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,649 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

berlinlt2's Posts

I asked this question when i came back to yiu guys from Sprint. They said it was seperate. Sprints hotspot data never counts towards phone data. I could use 15gb of hotspot data on day 1 and the ... See more...
I asked this question when i came back to yiu guys from Sprint. They said it was seperate. Sprints hotspot data never counts towards phone data. I could use 15gb of hotspot data on day 1 and the only thing that would effect me is my hotspot data would slow down not my phone data. Please point out where in that link it states that hotspot data counts towards cell data? I just co tasted at&t cause I thought about changing to them and they said if you use hotspot it does not count against the 22gb that could slow me down. I have not saw any of this on your site. You guys just say there are 15 gb of hotspot data included. I feel if people knew this they would never sign up. Why don't you just say Your first 22gb you can use how you would like then after that you can be deprioritized but you get 15gb of 4g hotspot speed. That isn't as tricky as you scam artists
Ya you offer 15gb of hotspot but what you don't tell your customers is you can use 15gb of hotspot on day 1 and 7gb of phone data on day 2 and you could be deprioritized but then you are allowed ... See more...
Ya you offer 15gb of hotspot but what you don't tell your customers is you can use 15gb of hotspot on day 1 and 7gb of phone data on day 2 and you could be deprioritized but then you are allowed 15 additional gb of hotspot but your actual data on the phone could be slow
As far as I know Sprint will pay up to 650 to buy out your Verizon contract. You will have to turn your phones into sprint and they will give you a credit on your bill. Then they will mail you a ... See more...
As far as I know Sprint will pay up to 650 to buy out your Verizon contract. You will have to turn your phones into sprint and they will give you a credit on your bill. Then they will mail you a pre paid credit card for the remainder of your payoff. It takes like 30 days to get the remainder of your payoff. I went from Verizon to sprint and now back to Verizon. I had no issues with the change other than the fact if your tight for cash trying to pay off your Verizon phone
Can they buy out my contract too? My service is horrible and getting worse. Unfortunately I'm not in these areas. 
I'm in the same boat as you. All I get for internet besides phone is satellite. I had sprint and it wasn't bad but I had a lot of areas north of me where there was no service or I was roaming So ... See more...
I'm in the same boat as you. All I get for internet besides phone is satellite. I had sprint and it wasn't bad but I had a lot of areas north of me where there was no service or I was roaming So I changed back to Verizon and paying 8 more than sprint. I was ok with that. What I'm not ok which I just found out is that even though you are allowed 22 gb before possible being depriotized and 15 gb of hotspot data that even though you may use your hotspot right off the bat it does not go towards the 15gb of hotspot. It will go towards the 22gb. By the 12 day in my contract my Verizon said I used just over 22 gb and my phone shows 20. My phone shows 10 gb was hotspot. I contacted Verizon multiple times and they told me hotspot data counts towards your 22 gb but once you use that up. You are guaranteed 15 gb of hotspot data at 4g speeds. I asked multiple reps do 4 year olds come up with these rules? Whats the point of saying you get 22gb of data and 15gb of hotspot when the hotspot can be used against the 22. When I was with sprint your phone data was separate from you hotspot data. I could use all my hotspot on day 1 if I wanted and it would not effect my phone. What a scam Verizon is running. I'm ready to leave for the second time and go back to sprint
naansalad Well I according to Verizon your hotspot data will count towards your 22gb that may slow you down. Here is what they responded with which is a little confusing Yes, it's true that m... See more...
naansalad Well I according to Verizon your hotspot data will count towards your 22gb that may slow you down. Here is what they responded with which is a little confusing Yes, it's true that mobile hotspot usage does count towards your 22 GB threshold for the line. For example, let's say that you've used 15 GB of mobile hotspot and 7 GB of general data usage, then you would reach the 22 GB and be subject to deprioritization based on the additional qualifications. Alternatively, if you've used 22 GB of general data, you would still be subject to deprioritization; however you're still guaranteed 15 GB of 4G speeds with your mobile hotspot. Does this clear up the details?
I'm having the same issue. Cant even use hotspot on my phone and all data seems sky rocket. Some how I used 4 gb in the first 2 days of my bill cycle. I tried to use my hotspot for most of it whe... See more...
I'm having the same issue. Cant even use hotspot on my phone and all data seems sky rocket. Some how I used 4 gb in the first 2 days of my bill cycle. I tried to use my hotspot for most of it when it would work. But my Verizon says 0 hotspot data used. I'm already at like 12 gb somehow in 5 days and last month I used like 21 for the whole month. I'm from Michigan and about 30 minutes from Canada. I just read an article in the local paper saying that Verizon customers have been experiencing bad phone service cause the fcc told Verizon to turn there towers down do to Canadian customers having issues with the radio frequency over there. I didn't read the whole article but I guess they are trying to figure it out so we shall see. I'm disappointed cause I was with Verizon for like 15 years and then I had an issue with a customer service rep and told her fine I'm sick of paying the high prices and going to Sprint. She stated ok have a good day and never tried to stop me. Sprint was ok but way cheaper. I just came back to Verizon cause their service was good when I left just to much money. Now I'm paying the same as I did for sprint and the service seems to suck and data seems to be double. I was on my sprint phone a lot more watching videos and streaming them to my smart tv and would hit like 25 gb in a month. I don't even do that on Verizon and I'm hitting the same gb
I'm having the same issue with the hotspot on my phone and the data on my tablet. I cant even use my hotspot hardly off my phone and it burns through the data. My tablet rarely gets used and is o... See more...
I'm having the same issue with the hotspot on my phone and the data on my tablet. I cant even use my hotspot hardly off my phone and it burns through the data. My tablet rarely gets used and is on the old 2gb plan since I don't use it. I recently used it like 1.5 weeks ago. I burned through the data which I knew cause I was watching youtube since my phone hotspot wasn't working. I got a message saying 50% was used then 25% was used. It reset on the 25 and only briefly used it Saturday to test hotspot on that compared to my phone then shut it off. Wake up this morning 8/28 and I had an email saying I have 0% remaining and $15 would be charged for 1 gb of additional data. I contacted Verizon and they said ignore the message at its an error and I have used .5gb so I have plenty left. We will see. I need to check that account
Sent message back
The dates are correct. The problem is I have used 6 or 7 gb of hotspot and my verizon says 0 but my phone data is a lot higher than it should be because of it
I have been having issues with my hotspot. It either doesn't work or its not tracking my data usage under hotspot. Instead its going against my 22gb of phone data. I have been talking to Verizon ... See more...
I have been having issues with my hotspot. It either doesn't work or its not tracking my data usage under hotspot. Instead its going against my 22gb of phone data. I have been talking to Verizon and he was supposed to call me back but hasn't yet. He told me it didn't matter where it went as it counts towards your 22 gb and its could slower your speeds if there is network congestion. According to my phone I have used 8.5gb and when I click on data usage it says I have used 5.75gb of hotspot and tethering data. When I look at my Verizon it says I have used 9.15gb and 0 of my hotspot data. So what is the deal? Also my hotspot is so slow it wont even open up a webpage. If I open up a website on my phone its no problem but on my computer I could wait 20 minutes and the page is only half loaded. I'm so ready to go back to Sprint again. Now I know why I left Verizon before
Also I have a s8 and all my apps only update on wifi
I'm trying to figure out how to figure out my data usage. I checked on my phone and it says I already used 2.1 gb and it reset yesterday 8/23. I check my verizon and it says the same thing. I don... See more...
I'm trying to figure out how to figure out my data usage. I checked on my phone and it says I already used 2.1 gb and it reset yesterday 8/23. I check my verizon and it says the same thing. I don't see anything on hotspot data usage. When I add up the data according to the verizon app it says I used 936 mb which is not even 1 gb. How is this possible. I have been using my hotspot a lot lately and I think that data is coming off my phones unlimited data and not my hotspot data. There is no way I have used 2.1 gb in a day
I heard that there is a new cell tower going up in my area. No one knows if its Verizon or if its someone elses. Do you know if it is a Verizon tower and if so when its expected to be up and runn... See more...
I heard that there is a new cell tower going up in my area. No one knows if its Verizon or if its someone elses. Do you know if it is a Verizon tower and if so when its expected to be up and running?
Well I switched back to Verizon after being with sprint for 9 months. I love Verizons service but I think their data usage is way off. Before we went to sprint we had 22 gb and we were always rea... See more...
Well I switched back to Verizon after being with sprint for 9 months. I love Verizons service but I think their data usage is way off. Before we went to sprint we had 22 gb and we were always reaching the limit. We went to sprint because of the unlimited data and cheaper service. In them 9 months I never went over 18gb and was always on my phone. My wife was the same and she would be lucky to hit 17. She always streams Pandora and Netflix. Well are first month with Verizon and 3 days left in the bill cycle I'm at just over 22 and she is just over 21. If anything I haven't used my phone this month as I normally do so I'm really confused how I used so much data and to be honest I never really see her stream more than she normally does. Are your data limits off so we hit the 22 gb sooner so we get slowed down? Its kind of frustrating.
Guess I was reading the terms and conditions off another samsungpromotions.com/Verizon offer I apologize for what I read
And why would I have to lie about what I saw. I didn't even qualify since I purchased in store
Just telling you what I read after I pre-ordered. You can believe me or not I don't really care. I wish I would have screen shot it but it had quantities limited with the number so I figured I d... See more...
Just telling you what I read after I pre-ordered. You can believe me or not I don't really care. I wish I would have screen shot it but it had quantities limited with the number so I figured I didn't need to. Probably should have incase they lowered it. Nothing false on what I saw. You don't have to get all [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]
I pre-ordered 2-28 and that day I looked on the website and read the terms and conditions it was there 35,000 for s2 and 300,000 for vr. Maybe no one noticed it due to no one thinking their phon... See more...
I pre-ordered 2-28 and that day I looked on the website and read the terms and conditions it was there 35,000 for s2 and 300,000 for vr. Maybe no one noticed it due to no one thinking their phones would be back ordered. I was told when I pre-ordered to sign up right away as its limited quantities.  The rep that sold me my phone in store also said I could get a watch which I can't cause I ordered in store. Yes Verizon did not handle this well but it may or may not be their fault as Samsung is offering the promotion and they set the quantity limit. Verizon just goes by what the are told.  I'm seeing that cause the 2 people I talked to on the phone and the 6 online all gave me the same answer. So probably just going by what they are told
Ya it [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] but every give away you should read the terms and conditions. Yes Verizon probably should of had a disclaimer for that but it wa... See more...
Ya it [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] but every give away you should read the terms and conditions. Yes Verizon probably should of had a disclaimer for that but it was Samsung promotion and it was on their site. I believe it said 35000 s2 watches and 300000 vr headsets. To me I wanted the s7 edge before I even knew about the promotion. I was going to be a s6 edge and then saw the s7 edge would be out in a month. Ya it sweetened the deal but it's not the end of the world if I don't get one because I read the terms and conditions and knew there was a limited quantity of each. I do think itshe unfair for the people who pre-ordered and didn't get theirs in time but you never know how much of what and what color you need. Verizon does need to remove the ad from their website.