What I've done every hr I dialed STAR 22890 and keep programing  so after 12 midnight this morning I diialed STAR 228 now working can call out ant text again. Did u try that? If not keep telling... Ver más...
What I've done every hr I dialed STAR 22890 and keep programing  so after 12 midnight this morning I diialed STAR 228 now working can call out ant text again. Did u try that? If not keep telling at them 🙂
Finally at 12:01am Monday 13 2014 this morning I programed my phone and the prepaid  system is up and gave me 1gb data for using up my data to call out.  Next time hope the'll keep us in mind an... Ver más...
Finally at 12:01am Monday 13 2014 this morning I programed my phone and the prepaid  system is up and gave me 1gb data for using up my data to call out.  Next time hope the'll keep us in mind and let us know when the system gets back up and running. Txs Verizon for the extra data I used to call out wit my calling app and my friend and in Texas doing good full recovery by the weekend.
That's not the point im trying to get across to ya Verizon Prepaid Department dont care of the calling apps or whatsapp,Ya's systems are down I know this, since Sun 5 2014 and now it's Sat 11 201... Ver más...
That's not the point im trying to get across to ya Verizon Prepaid Department dont care of the calling apps or whatsapp,Ya's systems are down I know this, since Sun 5 2014 and now it's Sat 11 2014 the point is im using Data to make phone calls to my family in TX one of my friends there is in Hospital and I used up already 700mb of ya's Data I could of saved talking to him on phone app and Facebook and fixing to go to TX so I got to have my phone why Im seriously going to ATT just Verizon has better Data plan then ATT theres alot of ya customer service people when I call not knowing what's going on,  also could of said something on the prepaid site or Internet News? Just got off the phone with customer service and said tomorrow be up ya been saying that since the 5th. "be up tomorrow" yas favorite answer?
Sorry guys ment since Oct, 4, 2014 since the system shutdown.
It's Friday 10/10/2014 10:22am still nothing here cant call out or text since Sat. Oct, 9, 2014 , calling customer service giving me the runaround anyone out there have there prepaid phone yet wo... Ver más...
It's Friday 10/10/2014 10:22am still nothing here cant call out or text since Sat. Oct, 9, 2014 , calling customer service giving me the runaround anyone out there have there prepaid phone yet working after the system shutdown now???????????
Went to Verizon store in town they don't know either kinda fishy Verizon franchises don't know whats going on and they sell Prepaid they said its prepaid only having problems. So here ya prepaid ... Ver más...
Went to Verizon store in town they don't know either kinda fishy Verizon franchises don't know whats going on and they sell Prepaid they said its prepaid only having problems. So here ya prepaid folks if want to use your data this is over the air free activation ive done this and can still use my data not my calling or text till this  is over. Dial  *22890 on your key pad and wait for it to say "your phone has been programed successfully" and then you can still use your data oh by the way customer service prepaid is down as of 11am thurs 9 2014.
Had verizon for a while and loving it but since the system upgrade Sat Oct 4 2014. still nothing customer service said be ready by tues now its thurs Oct 9 2014 I have google voice but will use u... Ver más...
Had verizon for a while and loving it but since the system upgrade Sat Oct 4 2014. still nothing customer service said be ready by tues now its thurs Oct 9 2014 I have google voice but will use up data and being on unlimited talk text means have to use most my data to talk to my family in texas, and when keep calling customer service they use the over the air activation and still nothing.  Is there someone that can tell us something when will the upgrade to prepaid be ready and are they gonna  compensate for us using our data to call out? bout to go back to att just verison has betther data 20dollar plan.