Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,039 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Gatorgrad's Posts

Amber, thank you for the offer.  Finally, earlier today I was able to access the Live Chat and work directly with Verizon Support.  They said everything should be corrected in 3-5 business days. ... See more...
Amber, thank you for the offer.  Finally, earlier today I was able to access the Live Chat and work directly with Verizon Support.  They said everything should be corrected in 3-5 business days. I'm really appreciative of everyone that responded to assist.
Thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed that a rep sees this and reaches out.  It shouldn't be so difficult to get Verizon to resolve their mistakes.
I appreciate the assistance attempted here but I'm not finding any contact info on the Global Roaming | Verizon Wireless page.  Besides, my issue is not global roaming.  My account was terminated... See more...
I appreciate the assistance attempted here but I'm not finding any contact info on the Global Roaming | Verizon Wireless page.  Besides, my issue is not global roaming.  My account was terminated and I was wrongfully charged a termination fee.
When I called Verizon to terminate the account, I explained that I was ordered overseas.  They accepted that over the phone and said I would not be charged the early termination fee.  Then I see ... See more...
When I called Verizon to terminate the account, I explained that I was ordered overseas.  They accepted that over the phone and said I would not be charged the early termination fee.  Then I see the final bill online and I'm charged an additional $160 for early termination.  This is not right.
When I click on the "Contact Us" link on every Verizon page, I do not get a phone number to call.  I get the option to read other people's issues or to use Live Chat which didn't work.
I'm in Honduras.  I don't have the ability to visit a Verizon store.  I don't have a phone to call your 1-800 number.  I need an email address or I need Live Chat to work.  Please help.
Sir/Ma'am, I have been round and round the Verizon site looking for a way to contact Verizon to fix my final bill.  I was charged $160 for early termination of my contract but when I scheduled... See more...
Sir/Ma'am, I have been round and round the Verizon site looking for a way to contact Verizon to fix my final bill.  I was charged $160 for early termination of my contract but when I scheduled the termination I explained I'm a U.S. service member forced to terminate the service due to receiving orders to an overseas assignment for a year.  I did not suspend the account because I do not know if I'll be returning to the U.S. after this assignment or going elsewhere overseas.  If any confirmation is required you can look at the current mailing address on my account. Live Chat doesn't work even though I tried it on two different browsers prior to 11:59 PM on a Thursday night.  I need help to have the bill corrected so I can pay it before there's a late fee.  Please provide me with an email address for someone at Verizon support that can fix this problem.  Without Live Chat functioning, email is the best way I can contact Verizon. Please help. Jim W.