Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,338 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

V-is-for__'s Posts

Ok, since Verizon is playing games, I am going to talk to my bank on Tuesday and maybe try small claims court. Thank you, Elector and B33...I will keep you posted! 
Hi Someoneyoudontknow, I have spoken to Customer Service about this issue on four separate occasions. The representatives are always very nice, but the refund never happens. The last time, the... See more...
Hi Someoneyoudontknow, I have spoken to Customer Service about this issue on four separate occasions. The representatives are always very nice, but the refund never happens. The last time, the representative said that she processed everything and that I would be getting the 134.65 refund to my credit card by January 10. I wonder if Verizon has Customer Service representatives who monitor these threads and help customers who are not getting what they need?
Thanks, Elector, I will try taking it up with my bank. The reason why I have the other person's account history and payment information is that he is my soon-to-be-ex-husband. I used to pay his b... See more...
Thanks, Elector, I will try taking it up with my bank. The reason why I have the other person's account history and payment information is that he is my soon-to-be-ex-husband. I used to pay his bills, even though we live separately. I opened his Verizon bill after my payment went astray. Truth be told, I am not optimistic about my bank helping me in this issue. After all, why should they lose money when Verizon is the debtor? By rights, Verizon should credit me the amount that they mistaken applied to someone else's account. I am a good customer and a long-term customer, though I will not remain so if they continue to make refund promises that they fail to keep.
In December, 2013, I paid my Verizon bill with a phone rep. The representative mistakenly credited my $134.65 payment to someone else's account. I understand how the mistake was made: The per... See more...
In December, 2013, I paid my Verizon bill with a phone rep. The representative mistakenly credited my $134.65 payment to someone else's account. I understand how the mistake was made: The person whose account was credited used to live at my address and, for now, we do have the same last name. His bill is in default because he doesn't feel like paying it.  I can show the withdrawal from my bank account and I can show the credit on his bill. I have called Verizon and engaged with phone chats multiple times. Twice, I have been promised my refund. Most recently, I was promised that the $134.65 would be refunded to my credit card by January 10, 2014, but this has not happened yet. Meanwhile, it is February, 2014, and I am still deducting this amount from my bill, so it looks like I am not paying my full amount due. I am very unhappy that this situation continues to drag on. How can I get my $134.65 refund?