Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,720 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

cre8flow's Posts

I will keep this junk tab as a reminder about verizon.
Yes trust is broken.i never got.a letter they claim to have sent  me. my health.is fine I slept like a baby
I am putting up 340 and 400 to get rid of verizon.then sell phone.then buy a new phone.good things take some time.should I throw tab in garbage
What does deuces mean
I won't be dealing with company that lied.have to sell this phone after I buy it.not playing around.then buy new phone.i feel good but it will take till jan.maybe just a simple phone but life is... See more...
I won't be dealing with company that lied.have to sell this phone after I buy it.not playing around.then buy new phone.i feel good but it will take till jan.maybe just a simple phone but life is more than a phone.they lost a customer but that is what they want
I just told you what is going down Jan 1st.byod sprint.feel like garbage that Verizon guy lied.verizon out for my lifetime
You fail to.give responsibility to.verizon.rich crying poor all that stuff.they will get the 170 plus 70 plus an extra 90 for the next 3 months.but I get to explain who lied.plus they lose on my... See more...
You fail to.give responsibility to.verizon.rich crying poor all that stuff.they will get the 170 plus 70 plus an extra 90 for the next 3 months.but I get to explain who lied.plus they lose on my lifetime phone spending money.no problem.for me that's the best part.plus I know you are some kind.of associate and other things .later
Looks like it's going to be sprint  unlimited for 50.dollars
When I lease a car I don't get lies verbal lies.its good this way.i leased a phone to buy.whats the big deal
And the tablet is junk.i am this way.it will b good.i will explain to people that Verizon lies.every chance I get
Once again blaming me when verizon lies.i will own my phone Jan 1 and they won't get another penny from mr
I went into a Verizon store to get a charger.models mean nothing to me.verizon lingo.never getting another penny of mine after Jan 1
I will.go to at and t because verizon doesn't want me to go there.i will always tell the truth about them.they will get their 340 but lose a lifetime customer.my choice
It's hilarious.you.call it a subsidized program.maybe but that doesn't mean they don't lie.they lied to me.you r.excusing and rationalizing those lies
People rationalize things by saying other people do it.i was told it would only increase my bill 10 dollars.i get it.verizon lies....you use another word..subsidize...but it's clear u are a Veri... See more...
People rationalize things by saying other people do it.i was told it would only increase my bill 10 dollars.i get it.verizon lies....you use another word..subsidize...but it's clear u are a Verizon associate
Instead my bill is $34 more monthly.i have to eat 340 and another 400..i will save money in the long run
U must be a Verizon employee.i was told my bill would be only 10 dollars more and I only received a letter telling me about a $170 deactivation fee after I bought it.
And furthermore this week I will be stopping in to several verizon stores and I will let people know that the company is deceitful
Who cares if they all do it.my relationship is going to be terminated with verizon.most likely forever.wont ever trust them again
It's a joke.its unbelievable that they would ruin a relationship with a customer using.deceptioni can't believe they.do business like that.flat out deception.i will be telling as many as I can a... See more...
It's a joke.its unbelievable that they would ruin a relationship with a customer using.deceptioni can't believe they.do business like that.flat out deception.i will be telling as many as I can about