Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,655 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tizzymae's Posts

I've tried both jpg and PDF. They are 1 to 2 mb. I haven't tried today but I will right now. I get error bad request when the document posts.
I have been trying to upload my last sprint bill to the Verizon switch and save website and I keep getting error messages. The file type and size are consistent with the requirements. Is this an ... See more...
I have been trying to upload my last sprint bill to the Verizon switch and save website and I keep getting error messages. The file type and size are consistent with the requirements. Is this an ongoing issue?
Yea that's my backup plan. I just didn't want to have to do that because it's a bit more tedious.
I'm thinking that's what it is. I'm sick of going to Verizon about it. My phone hasn't been the same since the update. They don't seem to be doing much about it either.
I believe it's Samsung drivers. I'm just hooking my phone up to the laptop. Everything installs on its own. Then I'll get the message that says the process hosting the driver for this device h... See more...
I believe it's Samsung drivers. I'm just hooking my phone up to the laptop. Everything installs on its own. Then I'll get the message that says the process hosting the driver for this device has terminated. I've Uninstalled and restarted my computer and my phone and its still saying the same thing.
I have gone in and ensured the MTP is selected on my phone but it still doesn't show up on my computer for me to transfer the files.