Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,741 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Franster's Posts

Boy do I feel your frustration!! I have the same issue at my home, and I PAID  the $249.00 for the extender and another $49.00 a month for DSL to use it....and if I was in the room with it...it h... See more...
Boy do I feel your frustration!! I have the same issue at my home, and I PAID  the $249.00 for the extender and another $49.00 a month for DSL to use it....and if I was in the room with it...it helped mariginally.  I no longer have DSL and called after upgrading my phones...a week later am told there is nothing they can do but I can go front $ for a powerful extender (Wilson Brand) and they will give me credit...why do I have to front the $, why can't they send me one....my bill is much  higher than yours a month (we have 4 lines and wireless modems).  Verizon has been good to me over 8 years in alot of ways, but this is crazy....no wonder they treat me good, I can't use my services over 1/2 the time without driving 3/4 of a mile to make and hold an important call but I pay my bill every month, late sometimes because of my situation but it's paid....
My zip is 76266 and have the same issues...we live in a low lying area, were told 4G would help us...we now added the expense of 4G phones and the service is still bad, they say it is what it is,... See more...
My zip is 76266 and have the same issues...we live in a low lying area, were told 4G would help us...we now added the expense of 4G phones and the service is still bad, they say it is what it is, nothing they can do.  I can spend $ on a signal amplifier and they will credit me, I bought one and had to have dsl to make it work...I no longer have DSL and now I am told I should buy a different type...the first was marginally better... I'm about ready to change carriers after 8 years...
I have the same issue, but I live rural and in a little dip....am told I have to live with it unless I pay for a signal booster and let them credit it back to me....