Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,041 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

elizabethrose34's Posts

Hi, my iPhone 5S' camera recently just stopped working. Either the screen will go black and I won't be able to change from one camera to the other or it will be very blurry with only a faint outl... See more...
Hi, my iPhone 5S' camera recently just stopped working. Either the screen will go black and I won't be able to change from one camera to the other or it will be very blurry with only a faint outline of what the screen should look like. Occasionally, my front camera will start to work, but as soon as I click to switch to the main camera the glitch occurs again. As someone who uses my phone's camera very often, this is very frustrating, especially since it occurred randomly. Does anyone know if I can go to Apple or Verizon to get my phone fixed or get a replacement? Or do I need a new phone to fix this issue? My phone is only a year old and since it is a high-quality device from a world-renowned corporation, I don't feel like I should need to go out and purchase a new device.