Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,660 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

chucky348's Posts

12.30.15 DOES ANYBODY ON HERE HAVE AN OLDER NFL MOBILE APP IPA FILE SAY BACK IN AUGUST 2015.  AS NEWER FILES CAME OUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO DISPLAY ONTO THE TV ANY MORE.  THE SOUND COMES THROUGH B... See more...
12.30.15 DOES ANYBODY ON HERE HAVE AN OLDER NFL MOBILE APP IPA FILE SAY BACK IN AUGUST 2015.  AS NEWER FILES CAME OUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO DISPLAY ONTO THE TV ANY MORE.  THE SOUND COMES THROUGH BUT NO PICTURE.  MESSAGE DISPLAYS ON THE IPHONE SAYING CAN NOT DISPLAY TO AN EXTERAL DEVICE.  HOW EVER BACK IN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER I COULD DISPLAY ONTO THE TV SO I AM LOOKIN FOR AN OLDER NFL MOBILE APP. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT? CHUCK LEDGE348@GMAIL.COM
UPDATE  12.30.15 I CALLED APPLE SUPPORT AND TALKED TO SEAN ABOUT MY PROBLEM.  THE RESULT WAS APPLE SENT ME ANOHTER LIGHTING TO HDMI ADAPTER.  THE MODEL NUMBER WAS THE SAME AND THE OLDER ONE THAT... See more...
UPDATE  12.30.15 I CALLED APPLE SUPPORT AND TALKED TO SEAN ABOUT MY PROBLEM.  THE RESULT WAS APPLE SENT ME ANOHTER LIGHTING TO HDMI ADAPTER.  THE MODEL NUMBER WAS THE SAME AND THE OLDER ONE THAT I PURCHASED BACK IN APRIL 2015.  THE OLDER ONE QUIT WORKING COULD NOT DISPLAY ONTO THE TV THE NEWER SENT TO ME WORKED.
10.20.15 I have the Iphone 6 plus and using the apple lighting to hdmi adapter to watch on a bigger tv screen.  This used to work about 1 month ago and now does not.  The sound does transfer t... See more...
10.20.15 I have the Iphone 6 plus and using the apple lighting to hdmi adapter to watch on a bigger tv screen.  This used to work about 1 month ago and now does not.  The sound does transfer to the tv but the picture does not. What has changed? Is there another way of doing this? I would rather watch on the bigger tv screen than the littler ipone screen!
Weth, thanks again for helping me. The reason I use caps is because I have vision problems and the smaller letters are harder for me to read. Looks like I will be getting the lighting to av c... See more...
Weth, thanks again for helping me. The reason I use caps is because I have vision problems and the smaller letters are harder for me to read. Looks like I will be getting the lighting to av cable u showed to me. Thanks again
SUN5, THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. I WILL HAVE TO ASK VERIZON IF I WILL BE ABLE TO DO THIS. IT IS HARD TO BE ABLE TO ASK VERIZON A QUESTION. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS
WETH, THANK U FOR YOUR INPUT. DO U KNOW IF I WILL BE ABLE TO DISPLAY ON MY TV THE NFL 2015 THAT VERIZON IS SHOWING IF ONE IS SIGNED UP WITH VERIZON? MY TV HAS HDMI. I DO NOT HAVE IPHONE YET... See more...
WETH, THANK U FOR YOUR INPUT. DO U KNOW IF I WILL BE ABLE TO DISPLAY ON MY TV THE NFL 2015 THAT VERIZON IS SHOWING IF ONE IS SIGNED UP WITH VERIZON? MY TV HAS HDMI. I DO NOT HAVE IPHONE YET HOWEVER I WANT TO GET WITH VERIZON SO I CAN HAVE THE NFL APP. I WANT TO WATCH GAMES THAT ARE NOT SHOWN IN MY AREA. DO NOT HAVE CABLE OR SATELLITE. THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING ME.
MAMA, THANK YOU FOR INPUT. I AM NEW TO THE IPHONE. DON'T HAVE ONE YET BUT WANT TO GET THE VERIZON SO I CAN HAVE THE NFL 2015. WILL THIS ROKU WORK FOR USING THE IPHONE 6 PLUS SO I CAN WATCH ... See more...
MAMA, THANK YOU FOR INPUT. I AM NEW TO THE IPHONE. DON'T HAVE ONE YET BUT WANT TO GET THE VERIZON SO I CAN HAVE THE NFL 2015. WILL THIS ROKU WORK FOR USING THE IPHONE 6 PLUS SO I CAN WATCH THE NFL 2015 ON THE TV USING MY WIFI? I ALSO HAVE AN ASUS TABLET WHICH IS ANDROID. DOES THE ROKU ALSO WORK WITH THE ASUS ANDROID? SEEMS LIKE U HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF. THANK U FOR HELPING ME
I AM THINKIN ABOUT GETTIN THE IPHONE 6 PLUS.  I AM WANTING TO USE IT TO DISPLAY THE NFL 2015 GAMES ONTO A BIGGER TV SCREEN.  CAN THIS BE DONE?