I have 4 lines so $45 a month would be my my case. Also, is the same de-prioritized data rule after streaming 10gb lte hotspot?
For unlimited, if i bring family members on for 45 a month, do they share my pool of 22gb lte or get their own seperate? Just wondering if it's a shared pool of data for unlimited family.
Third! I really want this phone and I'd hate having to choose carriers to get it. At the least allow sony to support your network bands. The Verizon phone portfolio is disturbing. All these... Ver más...
Third! I really want this phone and I'd hate having to choose carriers to get it. At the least allow sony to support your network bands. The Verizon phone portfolio is disturbing. All these 5 inch plus devices, I really cant deal with it. My pockets don't like it, my thumbs can't reach it, and my hands can barely hold it. The iphone 6 strikes perfectly here. A 4.7 inch display that is really ideal, and even though it's not quite small, it feels better in hand than my galaxy S5. Let's give the customers some options. I don't watch movies on my phone, but I want a good camera in a stylish device. Give it a go Verizon, WOOT!