Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,654 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DeafDucky's Posts

Thank you- that was it.  I think I had done that before but with the reset I had to do it reverted to default again. -Ducky
I enjoy using this app- customized fonts. size, color- great for a vision challenged person! Anyway-- When I enter numbers (regardless of it's a phone number or just plain numbers- they becom... See more...
I enjoy using this app- customized fonts. size, color- great for a vision challenged person! Anyway-- When I enter numbers (regardless of it's a phone number or just plain numbers- they become 'hot linked' and clickable like a URL link.  How can I disable this function?  Kind of drives me a little nuts. Thanks!
An unusual situation....  When I use my DAI (Direct Audio Input) cord with the Galaxy s5 I can hear the other person fine but they apparently can't hear me.  However when I remove the DAI cord an... See more...
An unusual situation....  When I use my DAI (Direct Audio Input) cord with the Galaxy s5 I can hear the other person fine but they apparently can't hear me.  However when I remove the DAI cord and use my tcoil on my hearing aid- it is fine on both ends.  I would rather use the DAI cord.  The guy at the Verizon store claims there's a short in my cord but I don't believe him on that. Any ideas? Note- The DAI cord is sort of like a headphone/ear buds but it plugs directly into my hearing aids.  It works great for the Music player (use it all the time lol). I was trying to find a way to self test the mic without bothering someone else to listen to see if they can hear... though I might have to.... Thanks!