Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,782 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DSCRAP927's Posts

For those of you that have Asurion Insurance through Verizon, you might want to check your coverage for cracked screens.  I received a letter stating they were lowering the deductible on many of ... See more...
For those of you that have Asurion Insurance through Verizon, you might want to check your coverage for cracked screens.  I received a letter stating they were lowering the deductible on many of the phones they cover.  Of course, the Note 8 isn't on the list.  I went to the provided link and was shocked to see that cracked Note 8 screens are not covered at all...  Better check for yourself.  I want a refund for the last several months, BS. http://phoneclaim.com/verizon
I had my Note 8 for 3 days and noticed a crack coming from the power button. It was about 3/8 of an inch heading towards the center of the phone. You could see a longer crack under the glass stem... See more...
I had my Note 8 for 3 days and noticed a crack coming from the power button. It was about 3/8 of an inch heading towards the center of the phone. You could see a longer crack under the glass stemming from the original crack. The phone was never dropped or mistreated. I only noticed the crack when I took the original plastic wrap off to install a screen protector that i had ordered. I took the phone back to best buy and had to argue to get it replaced. I had to get the geek squad protection @ $10.99 A month before they would replace it. Luckily I didn't have to pay any sort of deductible. Hopefully the new phone does not have the same issue. I have a screen protector and a case on it. This may be a bigger issue. Time will tell.