Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,646 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wayne9867's Posts

No I have no other means to charge phone.
Love my S5 but this is annoying.  Connect phone to Sony car deck via USB to charge.  When using Bluetooth listen to music keeps connecting as installer.  Will pause music and make the beeping sou... See more...
Love my S5 but this is annoying.  Connect phone to Sony car deck via USB to charge.  When using Bluetooth listen to music keeps connecting as installer.  Will pause music and make the beeping sound. Will repeat this process every few minutes.  Any way to stop this? Have tried both with USB debugging one and off.  Won't let me choose to connect as media device just go back to installer.
Love the phone but one annoying issue.  I have a Sony deck that that has USB port for charging.  Then I am using the blue tooth getting an annoying occurrence. The phone will connect as an instal... See more...
Love the phone but one annoying issue.  I have a Sony deck that that has USB port for charging.  Then I am using the blue tooth getting an annoying occurrence. The phone will connect as an installer and beep, When it does this the beep comes through the cars speakers and music stream stops. repeats this every couple of minutes. Yes I know that I could charge faster via power adapter but don't have one that functions in the car.  Have turned on developer option and tried this with USB debugging on and off same results. Have also tried 4 different USB cables.  Any ideas?
Did the unmentionable to my phone and it is working fine. However now that Gingerbread is going to be pushed out figure I may as well go back to stock ROM.  Can anyone tell me where the stock ROM... See more...
Did the unmentionable to my phone and it is working fine. However now that Gingerbread is going to be pushed out figure I may as well go back to stock ROM.  Can anyone tell me where the stock ROM is available at?   Thanks a bunch