Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
Great map.  I live in the middle of the big white spot on the Illinois/Missouri border, just south of Iowa.
Last night I had to attempt to send a picture message 3 times before it was actually delivered.  I am using the Messages+ app on a Samsung Galaxy S5.  I was at home and connected to wifi (and I l... Ver más...
Last night I had to attempt to send a picture message 3 times before it was actually delivered.  I am using the Messages+ app on a Samsung Galaxy S5.  I was at home and connected to wifi (and I live in an area with poor Verizon cell coverage).  I could send and receive normal text messages with the same contact during the same period of time.
Battery life seems greatly improved in first 24 hours after disabling Samsung Push Notifcations...
This time of year, you tend to have to wait for Black Friday/Christmas sales...
I was able to get rid of the Visual Voice Mail prompts by agreeing to it.  Then logging in to my Verizon Account and cancelling the 30-day free trial of VVM and signing up for "Basic Voice Mail".... See more...
I was able to get rid of the Visual Voice Mail prompts by agreeing to it.  Then logging in to my Verizon Account and cancelling the 30-day free trial of VVM and signing up for "Basic Voice Mail". After doing that and a factory reset, my battery life seems better.  However, it is still only up to about 8 hours, was getting 12+ prior to the updates.  I have fewer apps installed since I had to do a factory reset...  Today I tried disabling Samsung Push Service to see if that help (and what conflicts may arise).
I went into my Verizon account and "signed up" for BASIC VOICEMAIL so that it removed the 30-day free trial of Premium VVM from my account.  Hoping that that helps to stop the nagging to enroll i... Ver más...
I went into my Verizon account and "signed up" for BASIC VOICEMAIL so that it removed the 30-day free trial of Premium VVM from my account.  Hoping that that helps to stop the nagging to enroll in VVM...
I had to perform a factory reset (wipes all data, be sure to back up everything first) in order to fix mine.  My battery life seems to have reverted almost back to normal (only been 2-3 days sinc... Ver más...
I had to perform a factory reset (wipes all data, be sure to back up everything first) in order to fix mine.  My battery life seems to have reverted almost back to normal (only been 2-3 days since reset).
I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5 and do not want visual voice mail.  I keep hitting decline on the VVM notices and have gone into my account and "signed up" for BASIC VOICEMAIL so that the 30-day t... Ver más...
I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5 and do not want visual voice mail.  I keep hitting decline on the VVM notices and have gone into my account and "signed up" for BASIC VOICEMAIL so that the 30-day trial of premium visual voice mail was removed from my account.  What else do I have to do to stop the VVM notices?
I did a full factory reset last night (after backing up my data).  So far, it seems to have worked.  Battery life seems better.  Battery is no longer functioning as a space heater.  Just have to ... Ver más...
I did a full factory reset last night (after backing up my data).  So far, it seems to have worked.  Battery life seems better.  Battery is no longer functioning as a space heater.  Just have to give it a couple of days to make sure.
I tried the settings back up and reset.  Did not fix the problem...
Last December, I used my Verizon phone in San Juan, PR to talk to people back home as well as other family members in PR.  No extra fees or charges. 3G service with several bars.  No problems in ... Ver más...
Last December, I used my Verizon phone in San Juan, PR to talk to people back home as well as other family members in PR.  No extra fees or charges. 3G service with several bars.  No problems in my experience.
I am having the same issue.  Only getting about 6 hours of battery life.  Phone is very warm to the touch...
When will Verizon offer cell coverage in the 62301 area code?  I have to drive at least an hour in any direction to connect to a Verizon tower.
Having the same issue with my Galaxy S5...  Severe battery drain. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/
My Samsung Galaxy S5 has been having numerous issues since installing the most recent software update (4.4.4) .  A week ago, my battery would last more than a full day, now it goes from 100% to d... Ver más...
My Samsung Galaxy S5 has been having numerous issues since installing the most recent software update (4.4.4) .  A week ago, my battery would last more than a full day, now it goes from 100% to dead in less than 6 hours. At times it is unresponsive.  I have also had problems with missed and undelivered SMS over both wifi and cell.  How do I revert back to before the update until these issues are resolved?