Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,019 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cmcilroy35's Posts

Never mind, I found that the Sennheiser jack is an Apple jack and the Android uses a TRRS jack. Everything, and the difference in how the jacks are wired, are explained here: Apple Headphone ... See more...
Never mind, I found that the Sennheiser jack is an Apple jack and the Android uses a TRRS jack. Everything, and the difference in how the jacks are wired, are explained here: Apple Headphone is Not Working On Android or Windows Phone -Chris
I'm home now, The Samsung headphones work, volume up/down and stop/start. My Sennheiser and iPhone headphones (3 pairs), only the stop/start works, the volume up/down does not. Same results ... See more...
I'm home now, The Samsung headphones work, volume up/down and stop/start. My Sennheiser and iPhone headphones (3 pairs), only the stop/start works, the volume up/down does not. Same results on my wife's Samsung S5. The Sennheiser are what I wear everyday at work,and I swear they were fully functional when I was last at work on Friday. -Chris
The headphone controls for volume have stopped working. I've tried 3 headsets and it's the same for all 3. Volume up/down on headset does nothing. Stop/Start on headset works fine. Volume on the ... See more...
The headphone controls for volume have stopped working. I've tried 3 headsets and it's the same for all 3. Volume up/down on headset does nothing. Stop/Start on headset works fine. Volume on the side of the phone still works fine. The S5 is only two weeks old. -Chris