Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,456 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vsteinbrenner's Posts

I've tried turning the device off and on and I've tried to reset the network settings with no luck. Text messages are working off and on however still no imessage. Currently it's "waiting for ac... See more...
I've tried turning the device off and on and I've tried to reset the network settings with no luck. Text messages are working off and on however still no imessage. Currently it's "waiting for activation". Does my old iphone need to be deactivated?
I just went from an iPhone 5 to and iPhone 6. Maybe I activated it wrong? I followed the steps and put the SIM card from my 5 into the 6. I've turned off iMessage and facetime on the 5 however I ... See more...
I just went from an iPhone 5 to and iPhone 6. Maybe I activated it wrong? I followed the steps and put the SIM card from my 5 into the 6. I've turned off iMessage and facetime on the 5 however I can't recieve any iMessages. Sometimes I can send iMessages and sometimes i can't