Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,011 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Ang0108's Posts

My sister in law that lives in Alexandria Indiana also has the same problems.  My town isn't that small and is right outside of Indy.   Hopefully we can get up and running right because there is ... See more...
My sister in law that lives in Alexandria Indiana also has the same problems.  My town isn't that small and is right outside of Indy.   Hopefully we can get up and running right because there is nothing more frustrating than getting calls dropped all day long or having people tell you that they try to call but goes straight to vM because you are showing no mobile network!
I am at 46158 in Mooresville IN and the replacement has continued to drop calls and said no mobile network available.  It will work sometimes,  but I am on my phone all day since I work from home... See more...
I am at 46158 in Mooresville IN and the replacement has continued to drop calls and said no mobile network available.  It will work sometimes,  but I am on my phone all day since I work from home and almost every call I make at some point gets dropped...after I can finally call out. Sorry...just got this,  forgot to go back to the forums and called in once with no help
Still dropping calls left and right.  I agree ghostndragon,  it has to be the software push that Verizon did several months ago...everything was fine before it and absolutely horrible afterwards.... See more...
Still dropping calls left and right.  I agree ghostndragon,  it has to be the software push that Verizon did several months ago...everything was fine before it and absolutely horrible afterwards.   I have never been so irritated.  It is still dropping calls and I am going to look into different carriers at this point.  I have been with Verizon for many years....but the failure to fix things when there is a problem is not anything I am going to continue to pay a service provider for.
I have had the same problems...and they have replaced the phone and still the same issues.  It is past the point of ridiculous.   I have been with Verizon Wireless for years but I am so irritated... See more...
I have had the same problems...and they have replaced the phone and still the same issues.  It is past the point of ridiculous.   I have been with Verizon Wireless for years but I am so irritated with the poor service and this crappy phone which for the record people are having problems with this phone on all the other carriers too.   
I have a note III and I love everything about the phone except for the signal issues.   They are absolutely horrible and of course at the point where I can't talk on the phone there is no point t... See more...
I have a note III and I love everything about the phone except for the signal issues.   They are absolutely horrible and of course at the point where I can't talk on the phone there is no point to having it.   Is there something wrong with the software or is it the phone.  The internet is rife with people having the same problem with signal availability and "no mobile network" available.   My husband has a Note II and has no problems.    I had a Note II and didn't have problems.   I really didn't have a problem until a few months ago a system update got pushed to my phone.  Verizon replaced it with a new phone...and...same issues.  I work from home and these dropped calls are ridiculous.   Anyone else having this problem?  Anyone know of a reliable fix?