Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.7K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AUNTEE961's Posts

Hi Community, I am having an issue with my Verizon Wireless charging pad and my Google Pixel 4. There are times where I'm able to fully charge my phone without issue, and then there are times where... See more...
Hi Community, I am having an issue with my Verizon Wireless charging pad and my Google Pixel 4. There are times where I'm able to fully charge my phone without issue, and then there are times where I can barely charge. The LED light turns white when it begins to charge and then a few minutes later, flashed red. I take my phone off the wireless charger and put it back on immediately, the LED light does not turn on. After I take the phone off for a few second and put it back on, the LED lights turns on white, indicating it's charging. A few minutes later, back to flashing red. I find myself repeating this process 2-3 times before I'm able to get this charger to fully charge my phone, which is quite annoying and is unreliable if I need to overnight charge my phone. 2 things to keep in mind, this issue occurs regardless if my phone's case is ON or OFF, this issue still persists. I'm using the following wireless charger in the link below. https://www.verizonwireless.com/products/verizon-wireless-charging-pad-qi-compatible-fast-charge/#reviewsHeading Any ideas as to what this could be about?