Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,980 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Snarg's Posts

To be clear, you have the ability to block unwanted calls, but would rather we pay too have you do it, right? This is on top of what we already pay...
I have a Galaxy S5 and, that is terrible advice. Pay a fee for a service that may not work or change a phone number I have had for years. Really. You can't do any better than that? I also find it h... See more...
I have a Galaxy S5 and, that is terrible advice. Pay a fee for a service that may not work or change a phone number I have had for years. Really. You can't do any better than that? I also find it hard to believe you can't look at a screenshot.
  Hello, Recently I have been getting robot calls from phone numbers formatted like the attached image. I have the first number listed on my auto reject list hiwever, they still get through. I ... See more...
  Hello, Recently I have been getting robot calls from phone numbers formatted like the attached image. I have the first number listed on my auto reject list hiwever, they still get through. I am starting to get more and more calls from numbers like this. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.